Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score

Capture.PNG

This Faggot is barely verbal.

Capture.PNG

LOL
This faggot wouldn't make it three hours without a ice non dairy latte.

Capture.PNG

This cunt's ovaries pumped out their last egg during the Clinton administration.

Capture.PNG

This hambeast couldn't make it twenty minutes without a Snickers bar.

Capture.PNG

"Mayhem in these streets," from fatties like you dropping like flies in DC's 90 degree and 98% humidity

Capture.PNG

This faggot doesn't even like pussy.

Capture.PNG

LOL

Last edited:

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score

SB 1142
  • California Senate Bill
  • 2021-2022 Regular Session

• Introduced in Senate Feb 16, 2022
  • Senate
  • Assembly
  • Governor

Abortion services.

View Latest Bill Text

Sign In to Follow

Bill Subjects
Abortion Services.

Abstract
Existing law, the Reproductive Privacy Act, prohibits the state from denying or interfering with a person's right to choose or obtain an abortion prior to viability of the fetus, or when the abortion is necessary to protect the life or health of the person. The act defines "abortion" as a medical treatment intended to induce the termination of a pregnancy except for the purpose of producing a live birth. Existing law establishes the Commission on the Status of Women and Girls. Under existing law, the commission has the power and authority necessary to carry out the duties imposed by law. Existing law requires the commission to study certain policy areas, as described, for the purpose of examining any laws, practices, or conditions concerning or affecting women and girls which impose special limitations or burdens upon them or upon society, or which limit or tend to limit opportunities available to women and girls. This bill would require the California Health and Human Services Agency, or an entity designated by the agency, to establish an internet website where the public can find information on abortion services in the state. The bill would require the agency to also develop, implement, and update as necessary, a statewide educational and outreach campaign to inform the public on how to access abortion services in the state. The bill would establish the Abortion Practical Support Fund and would require the commission to administer the Abortion Practical Support Fund for the purpose of providing grants, upon appropriation by the Legislature, to assist pregnant people who are low income or face other financial barriers with access to abortions in California, and for research to support equitable access to abortion. Existing constitutional provisions require that a statute that limits the right of access to the meetings of public bodies or the writings of public officials and agencies be adopted with findings demonstrating the interest protected by the limitation and the need for protecting that interest. This bill would make legislative findings to that effect.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Cant wait for states to legislate abortion rights and send cuckservatives into meltdowns about murdering babies at the same time as they demand the death sentence for smoking weed

The american population has a clear majority in favour of abortion

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Cant wait for states to legislate abortion rights and send cuckservatives into meltdowns about murdering babies at the same time as they demand the death sentence for smoking weed

While I would enjoy numbers of retards offing each other in the melee, the poll suggesting which "most" Americans support abortion is clearly not true.

Marist is a liberal college in upstate NY.

But, let the voting box have the last word. Liberal state senates are passing pro bebe killin' laws and we'll see how well the public responds. And like i said, it's only a matter of time now where SCOTUS hears arguements on when a human being is a human being.

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score

that has already happened. people who never been to new york or even left the state here were losing their shit about new york's abortion law, like "they're killing perfectly healthy already born babies!"

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
While I would enjoy numbers of retards offing each other in the melee, the poll suggesting which "most" Americans support abortion is clearly not true.
"survey commissioned by knights of columbus"
yes, a catholic fraternal organization is totally not bias
and a whole 1,000 people too. wow. so impress...

i'll go with pew for my statistics as it has questions asked n methodology at the bottom

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
I'd say 40+ state legislatures will go ahead with first trimester abortion laws
D:
Mitigating factor: "Data for PROGRESS."

Data for Progress is the think tank for the future of progressivism.

Our Mission
map.PNG

WHAT WE DO:

→ Voter File Analysis
→ Digital Communications
→ Polling
→ Policy Development
→ Message Guidance
Data for Progress is a progressive think tank and polling firm arming movements with the tools they need to fight for a more equitable future. Led by Sean McElwee, we produce quality polling, data-based messaging, and policy generation for progressive causes, campaigns, and candidates.
Our work has been cited by the White House and used by U.S. senators, representatives, and local progressive leaders across the country. We’ve been cited by the New York Times, the Washington Post, MSNBC, CBS News, and hundreds of other trusted news organizations — from national outlets to papers and stations in small towns and big cities. And we’ve worked on some of the most exciting progressive campaigns in Democratic politics — as well as some of the most pressing issues of our time.

yeah. LOL if that's your source you've got problems buddy.
I don't know if you know this but there are several of these "outlets," which provide highly questionable polls and stats to be used and pushed by leftist politicians to further the progressive cause.

Still feel like that source is a good one? :D

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
"survey commissioned by knights of columbus"
yes, a catholic fraternal organization is totally not bias
and a whole 1,000 people too. wow. so impress...

i'll go with pew for my statistics as it has questions asked n methodology at the bottom
Funded and carried out by a liberal upstate college. You not seeing it? Ok. 1000 people is middle of the road as far as size.

Pew. LOL Pew hasn't been right in 40 years.

Top Bottom