Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
But at his family’s insistence, the doctors continued their experimental treatments even as his skin began to melt from his body. Then, on Ouchi’s 59th day in the hospital, he had a heart attack. But his family agreed that he should be resuscitated in case of death, so the doctors revived him. He would eventually have three heart attacks in one hour
Apparently the radiation destroyed all his chromosomes.
The other dude who died they tried cancer treatments on but he went into MODS the same as Ouchi, just took 7 months.
Apparently the chromosomal damage destroyed their bodies' ability to accept the grafts too.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
the retard was glowing. euthansia.
Crank up the fentanyl n Ativan n let him go home to Jesus. Err Buddha or the shinto octopus God that tentacle molests the lonely wives of fishermen.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
"if everyone (else) could just eat less meat"
"if everyone (else) could just drive a smaller car"
"if everyone (else) just had less children"
"if everyone (else) could just buy solar panels"
"if everyone (else) could just stop using plastic straws"
"if everyone (else) could stop inhaling oxygen and exhaling co2"
what they really mean.

well tbf that guy wasnt at a nuclear power plant. Id say thats the only real problem with the nuclear energy industry is wtf to do with the waste.
just drill a really deep hole and bury it. they're already doing that somewhere in like sweden or norway or some shit.

it's definitely...

a sick burn
:rimshot:

looks like they got roasted
:rimshot:
i can smell the smoke from here... you really lit him up.

Sigilstone17

Dramacrat
Reaction score
from what I understand they have a hateboner for nuclear energy and the other alternatives to fossil fuels isn't going to cut it
Nuclear is hated by the liberals and other leftoids because it's too cheap, too clean, you sacrifice nothing to have nuclear power. Nuclear power isn't helping bring about The Revolution™ so it cannot be allowed

edge_beta

Master lvl Taig
Reaction score
what they really mean.

just drill a really deep hole and bury it. they're already doing that somewhere in like sweden or norway or some shit.

i can smell the smoke from here... you really lit him up.
not yet that they havent. Onkalo in finland isnt expected to be running until 2023. intermediate and high level waste(fuel elements etc) and still stored in situ. low level up to TRU waste is being stored in shallow depth depositories like WIPP in the US, or other secure facilities. Or you can be like the russians and dump the shit in the barents sea.

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
...you're saying that if i said to plant trees, that planting trees would actually be bad for the environment because i'm a commie?
your head is so far up nypost editors' asses it's pathetic
you are incapable of thinking outside of your ideology whatsoever
when i was baker acted someone suggested i be the new johnny apple seed when we watched into the wild in the day room

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
when i was baker acted someone suggested i be the new johnny apple seed when we watched into the wild in the day room
it's a fun idea i wanted to i tried planting apple seeds a while back i was gonna grow them n then plant them in random areas none of them grew tho i dunno wtf is wrong with apples but they hate me ima try pears next

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
it's a fun idea i wanted to i tried planting apple seeds a while back i was gonna grow them n then plant them in random areas none of them grew tho i dunno wtf is wrong with apples but they hate me ima try pears next
all the luxuries of modern technology and women still cant achieve what a barefoot man that wore a pot as a hat did 100 years ago
sad

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
all the luxuries of modern technology and women still cant achieve what a barefoot man that wore a pot as a hat did 100 years ago
sad
all the luxuries of moderate technology are meant to make us more dependent on modern technology because that tech is used to make hybrid/seedless variants so instead of it growing normally you have to keep coming back to stores and paying for what would naturally be growing so i'm betting the seeds were shit since i pulled 'em out a store-bought apple

Top Bottom