lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
i did this with coworkers last year. 3 bitched out, 2 of which were both of the mexicans. 1 puked his guts out, was trolled into eating one on an empty stomach by a dayshift faggot. 1 sat in the bathroom for hours puking and screaming like a howler monkey getting raped by saint floyd. im the only one that survived the 15 minutes of discomfort.

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
ngl, i could see a bunch of women, black or white... or both, screeching at the fda till they put limits on spiciness.
Never heard of that chip before but I personally don't care for anything spicier than Tabasco sauce. You said you played a prank on your coworkers by getting them to take a spice contest? Fucking golden.

fleacollerindustry

Pinkhairbytriggerkin
Reaction score
he breathed air and wore clothes before dying too. there's no cause and effect there
He also drank a TON of water, so clearly the spices reacted to all the floride in the water and KILLED HIM!!!

> "We have seen an increase in teens and other individuals not heeding these warnings,"

Jesus fucking christ, I swear these kinds of kids are idiots. It's not the chip maker's fault anymore than it's Tide's fault that their pods look like candy and some dumbass kid eats it.

1694632194135.png

I mean, I get it, but you can't let those intrusive thoughts win!!

So fuck these dumbass kids who do stupid shit for clout, they deserve everything that comes to them.

> inb4 "why are you so cruel?? A kid died!!"

Oh no! A kId DiEd!! WaAaAaA!!!

Look if I stuck my hand in a meat grinder for TikTok clout and my fingers got all chopped up, that's on me. But I wouldn't do that because I'm not a fucking idiot. Yes, I was a teenager once and no I thought it was stupid when my peers did dumbass shit back then too. I remember hearing two kids in my Journalism class back in high school seriously say "We're young, we can afford to drive 100 mph on the freeway!" Fuck you you little shits.

No, that kid deserved all the negative consequences of his actions; this is straight-up Darwin Award shit.

Y'know what also gets under my skin? The whole "bUt He WaS a GoOd KiD!" bullshit. Clearly he wasn't, because he obviously rejected the warning label on the chip to eat it. God only knows what other warning labels he ignored (I'd bet $50 he considered eating Tide pods as well) and he paid the price for it. Again, if I did that too, don't pity me, I would've deserved it too.

YES I MAD CUZ IDIOTS LIKE HIM RUIN THE FUN FOR THE REST OF US!! I CAN'T HAVE FIREWORKS IN CALIFORNIA BECAUSE IDIOTS DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CONSEQUENCES OF USING THEM IN DRY GRASS, I CAN'T HAVE THOSE "MAGIC BLACK SNAKE" FIREWORKS TOYS BECAUSE SOME DUMBASS KIDS KEEP EATING THEM, AND NOW I CAN'T DO THE CHIP CHALLENGE BECAUSE THIS DUMB SHIT IGNORED THE WARNING.

1694632674087.png

> INB4 "IF IT'S DEADLY, THEN IT'S NEVER FUN"

NO FUCK YOU WITH THAT SHIT! NORMAL PEOPLE CAN STILL HAVE FUN BECAUSE WE'RE NOT GODDAMN IDIOTS! BUT NOW THAT OTHER IDIOTS ARE ARMED WITH LAWSUIT POWERS, WE CAN'T EVEN HAVE METAL PLAYGROUNDS ANYMORE! KIDS NEED TO LEARN THAT ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES AND IF WE KEEP PUTTING SOFT CORNER ON EVERYTHING THAT DON'T NEED THEM THEN EVERYONE'S FUN WILL BE RUINED! YOU ARE A COMPLETE PIECE OF SHIT IF YOUR IDIOCY RUINED EVERYONE ELSE'S FUN

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
He also drank a TON of water, so clearly the spices reacted to all the floride in the water and KILLED HIM!!!

> "We have seen an increase in teens and other individuals not heeding these warnings,"

Jesus fucking christ, I swear these kinds of kids are idiots. It's not the chip maker's fault anymore than it's Tide's fault that their pods look like candy and some dumbass kid eats it.

View attachment 83175

So fuck these dumbass kids who do stupid shit for clout, they deserve everything that comes to them.

Look if I stuck my hand in a meat grinder for TikTok clout and my fingers got all chopped up, that's on me. But I wouldn't do that because I'm not a fucking idiot. Yes, I was a teenager once and no I thought it was stupid when my peers did dumbass shit back then too. I remember hearing two kids in my Journalism class back in high school seriously say "We're young, we can afford to drive 100 mph on the freeway!" Fuck you you little shits.

No, that kid deserved all the negative consequences of his actions; this is straight-up Darwin Award shit.

Y'know what also gets under my skin? The whole "bUt He WaS a GoOd KiD!" bullshit. Clearly he wasn't, because he obviously rejected the warning label on the chip to eat it. God only knows what other warning labels he ignored (I'd bet $50 he considered eating Tide pods as well) and he paid the price for it. Again, if I did that too, don't pity me, I would've deserved it too.

YES I MAD CUZ IDIOTS LIKE HIM RUIN THE FUN FOR THE REST OF US!! I CAN'T HAVE FIREWORKS IN CALIFORNIA BECAUSE IDIOTS DON'T UNDERSTAND THE CONSEQUENCES OF USING THEM IN DRY GRASS, I CAN'T HAVE THOSE "MAGIC BLACK SNAKE" FIREWORKS TOYS BECAUSE SOME DUMBASS KIDS KEEP EATING THEM, AND NOW I CAN'T DO THE CHIP CHALLENGE BECAUSE THIS DUMB SHIT IGNORED THE WARNING.

View attachment 83176

NO FUCK YOU WITH THAT SHIT! NORMAL PEOPLE CAN STILL HAVE FUN BECAUSE WE'RE NOT GODDAMN IDIOTS! BUT NOW THAT OTHER IDIOTS ARE ARMED WITH LAWSUIT POWERS, WE CAN'T EVEN HAVE METAL PLAYGROUNDS ANYMORE! KIDS NEED TO LEARN THAT ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES AND IF WE KEEP PUTTING SOFT CORNER ON EVERYTHING THAT DON'T NEED THEM THEN EVERYONE'S FUN WILL BE RUINED! YOU ARE A COMPLETE PIECE OF SHIT IF YOUR IDIOCY RUINED EVERYONE ELSE'S FUN

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
kids that are allowed to play in more risky environments and get hurt learn quickly to not do risky things on their own
Tell me you're white without telling me you're white.

1694633018412.png
lol have you never had Japanese food

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Real talk I'm pretty sure this online meme about spicy food is an American thing. If you eat Mexican food how it's actually cooked in Mexico it's really not that spicy, and you don't see people like Gordon Ramsay or Jamie Oliver pouring 5 different Walmart spices in their cooking.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
the spicy meme is for faggots and brown people. spiciness just adds an interesting dimension to the food, if its too much you cant taste the flavor properly. its like saying "lmao these x peepo can't handle salty food" like you stupid dumb brown nigger dmping the entire shaker into your "tamales" doesnt make you cool kys

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
the spicy meme is for faggots and brown people. spiciness just adds an interesting dimension to the food, if its too much you cant taste the flavor properly. its like saying "lmao these x peepo can't handle salty food" like you stupid dumb brown nigger dmping the entire shaker into your "tamales" doesnt make you cool kys
in latam cooking the only significantly spicy food is stuff that doesn't have a lot of flavor on its own. You're not supposed to make dishes with meat for example super spicy it just ruins the flavor.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
in latam cooking the only significantly spicy food is stuff that doesn't have a lot of flavor on its own. You're not supposed to make dishes with meat for example super spicy it just ruins the flavor.
yeah exactly
if its a side dish i dont mind the spiciness because you can eat as much as you want
but if the main dish is too spicy you just gotta eat more cuz youre hungry which ruins the flavor and is annoying

fleacollerindustry

Pinkhairbytriggerkin
Reaction score
Spicy for its own sake is stupid, but it's only a meme for white people. Spicy and flavor are king, versus just flavor alone. If you have something that is just spicy in-and-of-itself, it's just a condiment for other food. Like, you don't exactly munch on kimchi alone like it's a bag of chips or something...

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
so glad we're all in agreement that eat hot chip and die was a good one
*runs fingers through beard with a thoughtful and sweet solemn look in the eyes, perhaps pondering on the nature of the afformentioned post with the attention of a master elder sage with years of life experience* hmm yes that was indeed pretty good

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
-parent doesn't pay attention to what kid is ingesting
-blames the retailer

many such cases
He most likely had a severe allergic reaction and or underlying condition which caused him to perish; again, the mother should've been more present to her late son's activities. Yeah, I get it he was fourteen, but still, rather than blame the company, take accountability for your own negligence. A payday isn't going to bring your son back from the grave.
Reading is fundamental. It happened at school. Not at home. No parent can know exactly what their child is doing all day long.

View attachment 83145
He's black
Rather
He was black
The white man is back baby
Never mind. No humans were harmed.

Reaction score
Reading is fundamental. It happened at school. Not at home. No parent can know exactly what their child is doing all day long.

Never mind. No humans were harmed.
I couldn't give two shits if it transpired on school grounds or in your basement of gay horrors; that dude is deader than dead.

Kleetus

【Come, Sweet Hour of Death】
Reaction score

View attachment 83175

View attachment 83176

> INB4 "IF IT'S DEADLY, THEN IT'S NEVER FUN"

You're going to make Tim jealous with all that text that I didn't read ;)

I like to make a sauce on the side that is spicy instead of the whole thing so I can better control how spicy it is for myself and other people.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Top Bottom