Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
Welp, there’s always at least one person who’s willing to be a shining star in a sea of malcontents
You can't polish a turd sufficiently to make you even remotely shiny.

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
Jealousy is such an ugly sin!
Go choke to death on afro-american crackhead cock you crusty old git.
Your threads are trash, your posts are trash, your bants are trash, you are trash.
We've literally had gay autistic furry dogfuckers and weasel impersonators on this forum that were more liked than you and made better posts than you by far, so you can take your roleplay as a foetid never ending flow of semi-sentient diarrhea and bugger off to facebook where you belong.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Go choke to death on afro-american crackhead cock you crusty old git.
Your threads are trash, your posts are trash, your bants are trash, you are trash.
We've literally had gay autistic furry dogfuckers and weasel impersonators on this forum that were more liked than you and made better posts than you by far, so you can take your roleplay as a foetid never ending flow of semi-sentient diarrhea and bugger off to facebook where you belong.
Whew, feel better, Clarence?

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Ah yes, the joy of having mouth-breathing negroes in your rapidly deteriorating (thank you mud immigrants!) 1st world country. Note the fat mammy who knew exactly what her chimp child was planning to do and knew that he had weapons, but she refused to mention it to the officers.

Bodycam Footage of Suspect Fatally Shooting Houston Officer and Injuring Another

“Ledet had been arrested 18 times since 2008, according to authorities. Charges including burglary, evading arrest, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, and most recently, two drug cases last November.” And somehow, he was continuously released on bond.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Without warning, a Negro shoots a petrol station clerk in the face.

https://breaking911.com/wp-content/...-of-Memorial.-Houston-PD-#1634965-21-720p.mp4

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Myself.

In the 4th grade I would LARP around as a bully with these two other kids and we went around bullying... everyone. Except, this black kid, I guess he was "raised black" cause like, he took the shit all personal... to the point where he tried to strangle me to death and then afterwards went around claiming it was because I called him a nigger (which was a lie, but I think I did call him a stupid bug, which was like my favorite insult at the time).

So then, because this little bitch cried nigger, he got off without so much as a WARNING after he TRIED TO KILL ME! And on the flip side I got interrogated for like four hours straight before they even bothered to call my parents (who were pissed at the school beyond measure).

And that's the story about how I learned what the word nigger means.

A nigger is a little bitch who cries nigger to get out trouble.

But you know what's WORSE than a nigger? A FUCKTARD, a fucktard is someone who actually ~listens~ to a nigger.

Don't EVER associate with FUCKTARDS!

Or niggers.

But especially the fucktards.
You should have ended up beating that coal kid senseless. Negroes understand & respect only 1 thing: physical violence

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You should have ended up beating that coal kid senseless. Negroes understand & respect only 1 thing: physical violence
He seemed to understand how to be a little bitch just fine... and I know EXACTLY where he got it from.

The problem with little bitches is never the little bitches themselves... it's always those that enable them...

Women's Issues - Comics - DM2MX8LU8AEJXDH.jpg

weezus christ

down to fuck
Reaction score
i check the local inmate roster daily and as a sort of game i always pick 5 random black people

and without fail every crime they commit has a victim. robbery, assault or rape.

there are a lot of failure to pay fines and parole violations to mix it up, but thats almost exclusively what i find

soooo

these are crimes with victims, its hard to arrest someone if theres not a victim. theyre not getting arrested for no reason

now consider that whites and mexicans usually get victimless crime arrests and you have to consider the reality that
police are overlooking a fuckton of lesser crimes for blacks and just not arresting them for them.

they have a huge privilege with police if they arent raping robbing or arresting anyone and still cry about being victims

meanwhile society is by and large their biggest victim.

i dont dislike black people. i usually like them when i meet them, but these are societal issues that are very real.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
*gets high*

I can make your reality darker.

You're just deluding yourselves you know.

Why do you think every square fucking inch of the Bible hammers the reader again and again and again and AGAIN... that humanity isn't physical. That our soul, our sense of self, is separate from the physical.

You know this even without reading the Bible because you perceptually understand what a "soul" is.

See, if you say you don't believe in souls, what you're really just saying is that... you're entirely physical.

But we know that's not true.

Because if you stick a human baby out in the woods to be raised by animals... it won't grow up to have human sentience... it won't be like us... it won't think like us... it won't even be able to understand reality like us.

That's the most important part... the conceptual understand of reality we learn through education and upbringing.

Now, I'm not explaining this because I'm trying to make some kind of excuse for people with dark colored skin.

In reality that's meaningless.

As meaningless as eye color.

But that's the problem with human PSYCHOPATHY... it can turn things that are meaningless into things of grand importance.

And it can do so for any particular reason or fancy.

So ask yourself... why would the party that effectively babysits 90% or more of all blacks in the country... why would they be raising their proverbial children to be mental slaves destined for institutionalization?

Oh, right... because we never actually ended slavery, did we?

Yeah, I read it, it definitively says... if you are convicted of a crime... you can be enslaved.

I can make it darker.

You know how you think it's a good thing to buy shit that says, "Made in the USA"... like you think you're "helping" or whatever.

LOL

It would be much more accurate if the tags read, "Made in a prison in the USA".

See, the problem isn't with "blacks"... cause that's not even a "thing".

The problem is with the psychopathic Democrats posing as a political party, originally the party of the KKK... also Jim Crow... also tons of other horrific shit.

That party has one singular ideal... that psychopaths deserve to rule and control over stupid normies.

And they're good at it!

They're so good at it that not only can they do it right under your own nose... but they can get you to conceptually misprint the data as a problem with "the blacks".

That's how fuckin stupid your species is.

Sorry if I'm a little snarky... kinda sick to my emotions... I'm doing weird shit over in Weedstorming.

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
We have a slightly different type of Nigger down in Oz but they are all the same.

Dumb as dogshit, breed like rabbits (all single mums), extremely violent and filling up our jail cells. Also the 10% who bother to work (lol welfare) either dont turn up or do nothing.

The left love defending them though and handing out more welfare.

Dildo Baggins

Dramacrat
Reaction score
We have a slightly different type of Nigger down in Oz but they are all the same.

Dumb as dogshit, breed like rabbits (all single mums), extremely violent and filling up our jail cells. Also the 10% who bother to work (lol welfare) either dont turn up or do nothing.

You're still here, why havnt you killed yourself yet?

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score

Because the left is comprised of psychopaths who want to remove as much of humanity's autonomy as possible so they can go back to using you all for slave labor.

You can't rule smart humans... it's a simple fact of reality.

So what's a psychopath to do?

Besides work tirelessly to destroy your entire society from every angle possible.

Usually because they pedos on a mission.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
*gets high*

I can make your reality darker.

You're just deluding yourselves you know.

Why do you think every square fucking inch of the Bible hammers the reader again and again and again and AGAIN... that humanity isn't physical. That our soul, our sense of self, is separate from the physical.

You know this even without reading the Bible because you perceptually understand what a "soul" is.

See, if you say you don't believe in souls, what you're really just saying is that... you're entirely physical.

But we know that's not true.

Because if you stick a human baby out in the woods to be raised by animals... it won't grow up to have human sentience... it won't be like us... it won't think like us... it won't even be able to understand reality like us.

That's the most important part... the conceptual understand of reality we learn through education and upbringing.

Now, I'm not explaining this because I'm trying to make some kind of excuse for people with dark colored skin.

In reality that's meaningless.

As meaningless as eye color.

But that's the problem with human PSYCHOPATHY... it can turn things that are meaningless into things of grand importance.

And it can do so for any particular reason or fancy.

So ask yourself... why would the party that effectively babysits 90% or more of all blacks in the country... why would they be raising their proverbial children to be mental slaves destined for institutionalization?

Oh, right... because we never actually ended slavery, did we?

Yeah, I read it, it definitively says... if you are convicted of a crime... you can be enslaved.

I can make it darker.

You know how you think it's a good thing to buy shit that says, "Made in the USA"... like you think you're "helping" or whatever.

LOL

It would be much more accurate if the tags read, "Made in a prison in the USA".

See, the problem isn't with "blacks"... cause that's not even a "thing".

The problem is with the psychopathic Democrats posing as a political party, originally the party of the KKK... also Jim Crow... also tons of other horrific shit.

That party has one singular ideal... that psychopaths deserve to rule and control over stupid normies.

And they're good at it!

They're so good at it that not only can they do it right under your own nose... but they can get you to conceptually misprint the data as a problem with "the blacks".

That's how fuckin stupid your species is.

Sorry if I'm a little snarky... kinda sick to my emotions... I'm doing weird shit over in Weedstorming.
Didn't read, have sex

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Didn't read, have sex
I can make it darker...

...wait, what were we talking about?

Oh, we're having sex? But you're a dude, dude! I can't have sex with a dude, I'm sorry, it's just... too rigid! And pointy! I don't need another dude's thing pointing at my pointer! That's DICK RAPE! YOU'RE RAPING MY DICK!

Sleepy is a dick rapist, pass it on.

I'm making this a "thing" now.

LOL

Do you like my reality?

Or is it your reality?

Maybe it's making me... or maybe I'm making it... or maybe both at the same time... everywhere... all of us... we are nowhere and everywhere all at once.

Also I am... REALLY high right now... like a lot... I could have sex with Minty if she wrapped a diaper around her ugly face! :D

Nah, I joke, Minty looks fine, I'm just teasin her.

Raddy tho looks like "mean girls". After seeing her face I shall now forever perceive her as... Radish!

Because if we ever met... her bottom would very likely be painted a radish red!

With finger paints! :D

No, srsly, you're kind of a brat Raddy, but that's okay, brats are the best kinds of people.

Not usually the most easily understood tho.

Such is the quandary of the human condition we strive to write forward into the future... don't get too lazy, or we'll drive reality right off a cliff!

I really do need to get my shit together... but I think I'm working along towards that goal pretty good.

My writing is already the best in the world... no one could challenge my skill... not a single human alive!

Heee... and I can do it while I'm high!

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
can't rape something that doesn't exist
My pen0r is of a sufficient size I will have you know!

I mean it's not like galactic chad thundercock, but... ish pretty average size... good size for me I think. I would not want a larger pen0r, I think that would be kind of uncomfortable... and awkward... I would feel like a silly, foolish man, if I had a larger pen0r. I would not be me... and that's why... every part of me is great... even my dick is great!

You all should go eat a BAG of them!

This is how awkward and weird it would be have a giant pen0r, like you'd constantly be bumping it into people, except they wouldn't look like this...

2337c972cdac05ee44d89b318d5ba1711227149422_full.jpg

More like this...
Save The Whale.jpg

#BigDickProblems

Top Bottom