u.s. mass shooting news thread

benos

Dramacrat
Reaction score
We had port Arthur, and that's about it. Pwned.

Well: School shootings are quite infrequent in Oceania. New Zealand experienced a single school shooting in 1923, and Australia has seen only six since 1991. Moreover, only two of Australia's shootings resulted in deaths, one at La Trobe University and two at Monash University. Australia's most recent school shooting occurred at Modbury High School in Adelaide on May 7, 2012. No one was injured. Australia instituted strict gun control laws after a 1996 mass shooting (which was not a school shooting) in which a gunman walked into a cafe in Port Arthur, Tasmania, and murdered 35 people and wounded another 23.

That's about it, again.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
since they just gonna keep happening seems like could just contain 'em here.
in the last week there's philly, tulsa, chattanooga
there's been like, 20 minimum since uvalde...

post your good ol u s of a gun violence here
View attachment 39442
I like that they include suicide with a firearm as gun violence because if you really think about it it's a hate crime

a hate crime against faggots

weezus christ

down to fuck
Reaction score
theyre not going to stop killing the kids until you give up your guns so they can kill you

also has anyone looked at all the food warehouses burning down mysteriously?

i had a post with all the dates and places, its looooong and only started a couple months ago

Facebook assured me there was no conspiracy and deleted the post.

yup just a whole string of entirely coincidental attacks on food storage facilities. not a conspiracy at all.

Top Bottom