u.s. mass shooting news thread

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
theyre not going to stop killing the kids until you give up your guns so they can kill you

also has anyone looked at all the food warehouses burning down mysteriously?

i had a post with all the dates and places, its looooong and only started a couple months ago

Facebook assured me there was no conspiracy and deleted the post.

yup just a whole string of entirely coincidental attacks on food storage facilities. not a conspiracy at all.
Did you happen to post that information on EDF?

walter_spencer_1488

Mexican Animal Abuser
Reaction score
We had port Arthur, and that's about it. Pwned.

Well: School shootings are quite infrequent in Oceania. New Zealand experienced a single school shooting in 1923, and Australia has seen only six since 1991. Moreover, only two of Australia's shootings resulted in deaths, one at La Trobe University and two at Monash University. Australia's most recent school shooting occurred at Modbury High School in Adelaide on May 7, 2012. No one was injured. Australia instituted strict gun control laws after a 1996 mass shooting (which was not a school shooting) in which a gunman walked into a cafe in Port Arthur, Tasmania, and murdered 35 people and wounded another 23.

That's about it, again.
Thats why Australia is doomed!

Scumhook

Managing Account Details
Reaction score
Hahahaha, Canada beat Australia, Aussies are fucking gay
at one point, i would have argued

now, after this round of who-can-capitualte-the-most, i fear you may be right about the latter, but are still fucking wrong about the former

kanuks are the one fucking country who out-cucked australia in the WEF sponsored pandemic, and we'll see how the WEF2.0 aka monkey pox plays out

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
at one point, i would have argued

now, after this round of who-can-capitualte-the-most, i fear you may be right about the latter, but are still fucking wrong about the former

kanuks are the one fucking country who out-cucked australia in the WEF sponsored pandemic, and we'll see how the WEF2.0 aka monkey pox plays out
I hope you didn't take the vaccine so that women nowhere feel safe.

Top Bottom