TabbyGarf

5101 North Sheridan Road, Chicago, IL.
Reaction score
Probably fucking his dad, being an illegal immigrant, and 90% of the other shit. Reads like a shitty attack page to be honest.

@VideoGamePhenom why don't you make an account and edit what you don't think is correct. A wiki admin will take a look at it. Do not blank the page.
I think the only untrue thing about it is that he's a ED user, everyone fucking knows that blanking is useless

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
I was refering to the template at the top of the page kekW, he's not an ED luser, he's a lolcow wiki vandal. That's it
I suggest we should do fuck all
Yeah, I'm not touching the article, or anyone else.

My point was he could have probably gotten away with editing himself, instead of coming here and bringing attention to it.

TabbyGarf

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not touching the article, or anyone else.

My point was he could have probably gotten away with editing himself, instead of coming here and bringing attention to it.
He couldn't because:
  1. He didnt make an account
  2. No one gave him edit perms
  3. The edit would've shown up on the Moderation page

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
He couldn't because:
  1. He didnt make an account
  2. No one gave him edit perms
  3. The edit would've shown up on the Moderation page
I think you are overthinking this my Belgium Feline friend.

I am assuming he would have done all the above before attempting to edit his own article.

Whether that got past you, or anyone else is another story.

Spent to much time on this non-issue, back to more important things.

TabbyGarf

Reaction score
I think you are overthinking this my Belgium Feline friend.

I am assuming he would have done all the above before attempting to edit his own article.

Whether that got past you, or anyone else is another story.

As I cannot give perms myself, i usually ask a crat to grant these perms to someone that asked for it, since these crats are oldfags, they might have recognized this faggot.

Spent to much time on this non-issue, back to more important things.
I can't wait till kaizen dls the script so that the series templates get fixed

It's like my Wiki sig so its nothing much.

Reaction score
Accordingly, there seems to be an article on ED that seemingly exposes personal information and other untrue events to the public, which is somewhat of a federal felony by all accounts. The person who started the article has had a history of online harassment against that real-life person, and would it be clear if the admins stepped in to delete the VideoGamePhenom article to prevent any further misuse? It would be strongly suggested that the article be taken down to prevent any further misuse of anyone's life. Much appreciated.
That is very interesting.

Top Bottom