VideoGamePhenom

VideoGameFemdom
Reaction score
There is a law about unauthorized possession of personal information. This could be an act of espionage. ED has admins that are somewhat elite of what is happening, and how they know about handling classified information by any means. The real truth is that a person named Alex Rodriguez (not related to the baseball player) owning this account and a YouTube account. He is the real perpetrator who started the VGP article on ED from the beginning using the alias DramaNerd153, and just before the entire database was shifted over all along. This is all I can help you with for now.

Reaction score
There is a law about unauthorized possession of personal information. This could be an act of espionage. ED has admins that are somewhat elite of what is happening, and how they know about handling classified information by any means. The real truth is that a person named Alex Rodriguez (not related to the baseball player) owning this account and a YouTube account. He is the real perpetrator who started the VGP article on ED from the beginning using the alias DramaNerd153, and just before the entire database was shifted over all along. This is all I can help you with for now.
fag.png

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
Because hes a faggot

He also spends hours at a time complaining about you on discord and talking about how he wants to dox you
I was just having a conversation with another Crat how you cannot possibly stop being an undermining, whining faggot, and that I should have listened to them a while ago.

I said I would try to continue avoiding you. However, it was likely not going to work. And here you go.

As for your statement. You are wrong per usual. I don't know if it's reading comprehension or what.

I was talking about IP addresses to someone else who was trying to do the doxing. I spent maybe 5 minutes on a few searches.

Speaking of dox, and IP addresses. Aren't you the faggot that posted this?

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
Why exactly is he trying to track me down?
He's only showing you part of the conversation that I was having with someone else. He either is doing this on purpose or he did not scroll up.

Edit: I would show you the entire chat for context, but I am not going to rope the others into it.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
I was just having a conversation with another Crat how you cannot possibly stop being an undermining, whining faggot, and that I should have listened to them a while ago
If you are embarrassed and angry after someone exposes you for doing something it means you shouldn't be doing it

Speaking of dox, and IP addresses. Aren't you the faggot that posted this?
He also just doxed quence
Absolutely no dox there bro

Top Bottom