Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
This song was made years before i was born.

Reaction score

how to play with risers in cubase. late 2000s / early 2010s drum n bass which still has that distinct *was made on windows xp* sound. it disappeared immediately after 2011

different example of the same idea. ironically enough, "cd quality" as a limiter on what you could do with drum n bass is actually the best thing that ever happened to it. you can hear effort which isnt disingenuous or dubstep. you had only so much headroom with treble. hard to describe without having someone listen to it themselves

Last edited:
Reaction score
cylon, i googled what this record label was named after and was kinda surprised. not really a nerd

dug through several records and then correlated the track on yt for your listening pleasure. enjoy

reggaeton cant do this.

Last edited:
Reaction score
one more, i like how absent the backbeat is also i cant link more than two videos in one post

how to make sound do whatever you want it to do

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
Great aggrotech if you're into that too, a well known band and some of their newer material.

Some really weird shit, I have no idea what to call this genre. Pagan electronics or something, vargcore.

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
Really weird black metal I found to be pretty good.

Death 'n' Roll by the almighty Entombed that sounds like some biker rock imo.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score

how to play with risers in cubase. late 2000s / early 2010s drum n bass which still has that distinct *was made on windows xp* sound. it disappeared immediately after 2011

different example of the same idea. ironically enough, "cd quality" as a limiter on what you could do with drum n bass is actually the best thing that ever happened to it. you can hear effort which isnt disingenuous or dubstep. you had only so much headroom with treble. hard to describe without having someone listen to it themselves
I did this once! Easy stuff! You could get the generic drum loop tracks off various freebie sound libraries...

Reaction score
more widely known for an edgy track (...80s edgy. "your mom" jokes, literally), this other record they turned in was incredible. this is before house or techno or anything. i fucking hate four on the floor (the disco / techno beat) but this is an exception. not aware of any track that sounds like this or has the message...the one from grandmaster flash

conversely, here is a reaction against what is now described as a "backpack nigga"

peace

Top Bottom