6. Go to users and sharing, add ".wil"
  7. DM me your username so I can give you access to server libraries
  8. Refresh the page and then on the left go to more and find "Hivemind"
  9. ???
  10. Enjoy

edge_beta

Master lvl Taig
Reaction score
fk me...i remember u giving me access to ur plex server but idk wtf happened lol ****EDIT***nvm lol

@j15m it's a 4 ep show...im about 1/2 thru an its p good.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
fk me...i remember u giving me access to ur plex server but idk wtf happened lol

@j15m it's a 4 ep show...im about 1/2 thru an its p good.
you might have been removed after I moved the server to a dedicated box

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
It works best on the Plex Media Player for Windows.

A lot of the content I've been downloading is the x265 (HEVC) format which isn't supported on a lot of devices. Plex won't direct play those files and it's fairly taxing on my CPU to transcode them. They also look like dogshit in any resolution less than 1080p.

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
That new South Park episode "Post-Covid", felt like watching The Simpsons in the "current year", but I can't get that song about living the future out of my head.

edge_beta

Master lvl Taig
Reaction score

not a bad docu on this poor, retarded bastard and the colossal fuckups at CIA.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I just watched the women's Biathlon 10K Pursuit from Oestersund, Sweden.

1. Marte Olsbu Røiseland - Norway
2. Anais Bescond - France
3. Anais Chevalier-Boucher - France

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
Last Movie... Frightmare(1974) ~ 8/10
Last documentary... was on Anatoly Onoprienko 8/10
T.V. think a repeat of Bar Rescue... could be wrong though

j15m

Reaction score
Last Movie... Frightmare(1974) ~ 8/10
Last documentary... was on Anatoly Onoprienko 8/10
T.V. think a repeat of Bar Rescue... could be wrong though
We were supposed to hang :(
I found an episode of Annoying Orange a few days ago, and I'd like to share my experience with you guys.

It was 12:00 midnight, and I was on ABC3, waiting for commercials to end. I saw the intro for Annoying Orange start up and I sighed in disgust because I hated this show.

After the intro, the episode started with Orange pissing off Pear. I gave a slight "boo" due to the overused and annoying laugh that Orange makes. Finally, Pear had enough of Orange. His face turned into that of pure hatred as he picked up the knife that was used for cutting other fruits/vegetables and started slashing violently at Orange. Orange screamed in pain and agony after Pear finally cut him open. A few seconds later, the screaming stopped, and Pear looked at the screen. His eyes were red, and he was smiling at the screen. He stared for about 10 seconds before saying, "Daniel, you better praise me, for I have built up the confidence to end Orange. If you don't praise me, then you're dead." I gasped as the outro played. It looked like it was made in MS Paint. After the outro, one final image was displayed on screen.

It was of Orange, with dark, soulless eyes that seemed to be staring at something off-screen.

I was shaking at the moment. I walked into the kitchen to get my phone and tell everyone about what just happened. I was in the middle of writing a text when my power suddenly went out. The entire house was dark, except for my phone screen, which illuminated the kitchen. The power turned back on and I looked at my feet. What I saw made me scream.

There was a pear, holding a knife.
Imagine being you

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
I found an episode of Annoying Orange a few days ago, and I'd like to share my experience with you guys.

It was 12:00 midnight, and I was on ABC3, waiting for commercials to end. I saw the intro for Annoying Orange start up and I sighed in disgust because I hated this show.

After the intro, the episode started with Orange pissing off Pear. I gave a slight "boo" due to the overused and annoying laugh that Orange makes. Finally, Pear had enough of Orange. His face turned into that of pure hatred as he picked up the knife that was used for cutting other fruits/vegetables and started slashing violently at Orange. Orange screamed in pain and agony after Pear finally cut him open. A few seconds later, the screaming stopped, and Pear looked at the screen. His eyes were red, and he was smiling at the screen. He stared for about 10 seconds before saying, "Daniel, you better praise me, for I have built up the confidence to end Orange. If you don't praise me, then you're dead." I gasped as the outro played. It looked like it was made in MS Paint. After the outro, one final image was displayed on screen.

It was of Orange, with dark, soulless eyes that seemed to be staring at something off-screen.

I was shaking at the moment. I walked into the kitchen to get my phone and tell everyone about what just happened. I was in the middle of writing a text when my power suddenly went out. The entire house was dark, except for my phone screen, which illuminated the kitchen. The power turned back on and I looked at my feet. What I saw made me scream.

There was a pear, holding a knife.
Was there hyper realistic blood

Maggie

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Last night I saw Terrifier, and certainly got some laughs

terrifier-824053_SPA-89.jpg

images.jpg

Deserved, yep

Also, it's rare when the psycho in a movie is genuinely disturbing, only time in my life I have liked a mime doing his crap

1523757347_Art-the-Clown.gif

1.jpg

IMG_1564.jpg

Recomended, if asumedly flawed

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
watched the new matrix it was ok it doesnt deserve all the hate
1640564191539.jpg

watched No Man of God about ted bundy with elijah wood it was one of the better serial killer movies ive seen and the actor im not familiar with looked just like ted

currently watching the shield so far its been absolute kino

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
watched the new matrix it was ok it doesnt deserve all the hate
View attachment 22236

watched No Man of God about ted bundy with elijah wood it was one of the better serial killer movies ive seen and the actor im not familiar with looked just like ted

currently watching the shield so far its been absolute kino
yeah dude the shield is breaddy good

Maggie

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I'm watching Hurt Locker again and I'm basically a bomb expert now
That must be among my most hated films ever, what an inmense, irritating, cheap turd... and a huge letdown after Strange Days, which I liked quite a bit

To think that embarrasing pile of shit got two mayor Oscars... brrrr

The Hurt Locker is a classic American war film, an Academy Award winner, and an entertaining tour de force that wowed civilian audiences when it hit theaters in 2008.
Keyword: civilian audiences. For many military viewers, the film was rife with glaring technical errors. From just about every angle — dialogue, storylines, and uniforms — the problems with the movie made it very hard for soldiers to watch
without cringing nearly every minute.

Indeed

Last edited:

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
That must be among my most hated films ever, what an inmense, irritating, cheap turd... and a huge letdown after Strange Days, which I liked quite a bit

To think that embarrasing pile of shit got two mayor Oscars... brrrr

The Hurt Locker is a classic American war film, an Academy Award winner, and an entertaining tour de force that wowed civilian audiences when it hit theaters in 2008.
Keyword: civilian audiences. For many military viewers, the film was rife with glaring technical errors. From just about every angle — dialogue, storylines, and uniforms — the problems with the movie made it very hard for soldiers to watch
without cringing nearly every minute.

Indeed
you don't respect the sigma grindset

nigga is defusing bombs and doesn't give a fuck or follows rules then goes home and leaves his wife and child to go back to defusing bombs.

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
View attachment 22245
It took me a long time to like this horse teeth guy but his character grows on you
i love him anything walton goggins touches turns to kino

1634084280579.jpg

>you're just a nigger! With a faggot nigger son!
>Woah, hold on Walton, we haven't started filming yet

>No Walton the line is “a piece of shit with an even bigger piece of shit son”

>walton please just stick to the script

>we need an actor to call someone a nigger
>sir walton goggins is here and he says hes been camped outside the studio the last 4 days

>"Ummm Walton the scropt doesn't call for you to say that word in this scene."
>"Oh yeah I know."

>We need someone to play a raci-
>Sir, Walton Goggins is already on set, and he brought his own lines...

>Sir I dont know about Walton, he even says it when the cameras arent rolling

Top Bottom