Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Oh gosh, I was in the mood for some miscegenation and luckily there was yet ANOTHER christmas flick packed with it!

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Recently watched S2 E2 of the Witcher. Lots of yapping in the episode which was difficult to fully hear because so many of the actors mumble their lines.

The Geralt/Yennefer storyline sort of doesn’t work because the actors who portray the characters have absolutely no on screen chemistry with each other.

I’ve often wondered if I should have become an actress, but there’s no way I could tolerate the casting couch. Yuck!

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
We were supposed to hang :(
was kidnapped by bible thumbing albino midgets and... i really can't say just saying i was traumatized profoundly psychically and so much more

if its worth anything to YOU i am sorry we didn't hang...

tis a New Year so maybe ITS OUR YEAR;)

Sadfleck

Ediot
Reaction score
I watched the unrated cut of Alien Vs. Predator: Requiem.

Still pretty shitty but definitely a much better watch. Still suffers from lighting issues cause the directors are special effects artists and thought they could fix everything afterwards.

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
schlock saturday continuing with chopping mall, answering the neverending question "how many times can i see barbara crampton naked and not get bored of it?"

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
thirst is an icelandic movie made in 2019 abt a gay vampire not even five minutes in he's sucked a dick n bit it off n later on he shows up to rescue his best friend holding a dick he ripped off best movie ever gotta get it in 4k ultra

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
the card counter was a really good movie i didnt think they made good new movies anymore
currently watching dexter new blood and its whatever
on the second to last season of the sheild i dont want to finish it im going to miss it so im taking a break and watching other shit

Apoco Now

Newfag
Reaction score
1642181163238.png

This was so fucking kino. Like My Dinner with Andre but about a school shooter's parents and one of their victims parents. 99% of the film takes place in one room and omfg the performances made me coom buckshot

Reaction score

worldscinema.org download please dont arrest me
half the nitroflare linksve been moved and its on a list for dvd piracy in uk. god damn it. i would support the film makers if the film wasnt 40 years old

i also found a copy of this because tscherkassky's other narrative abstract films are great but havent watched it yet

Reaction score
i love the shield
i thought the shield was really good but i think im tone-deaf to this sort of programming because im a sociopath. for instance i felt the methods kavanaugh used to incriminate vic while definitely excessive and unwarranted, and not worth potentiating jail time, were definitely brought on by vic's completely unapologetic moments of antagonism but the audience fucking hated kavanaugh. i guess i understood the bitterness kavanaugh felt from vic's irl shitposting more than i could compartmentalize selling-for-profit, murders and being a very effective police officer; the latter few depend on whether you believe in eye-for-an-eye vigilantism which isn't that difficult but the shark eyes vic flashes for a few moments after killing terry and the brutal character assassinations he makes to help him cover up that incident and others, especially when it was an entirely self-created issue, de-complexified the antihero character study a bit forme

the plotlines were great though

Top Bottom