Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
IMG_2024-04-13-15-05-26-063.jpg
IMG_2024-04-13-15-04-17-673.jpg
IMG_2024-04-13-15-03-01-227.jpg
IMG_2024-04-13-15-04-06-990.jpg
IMG_2024-04-13-15-03-40-812.jpg

I got these ohsama Sentai kingohger jello cups in a Japanese candy box when my mom bought these and a few other things on a Japanese candy website which is Amazon exclusively for Japanese candy.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
So I'm assuming you don't like ebay.
Your stupidity isn't even worth explaining to you...

You're trying to impress eBay dude... you're advertising, for free, for eBay, trying to impress people with your eBay clout.

eBay... you know, that place where ghetto ass moon hobos sell overpriced second hand garbage that you could likely just get from your friends... if you had any.

I guess it wasn't enough for Democrats to cost cut culture, currency and country... now you're trying to cost cut your own expectations!

Welcome to Costco, Steve loves you! :D

Every day is a bad day when you don't have anything to live for ;)
But every day there's artistry to find...

So how could there ever not be anything to live for?

I guess maybe you just don't know what living really is. LOL

That's probably why you think you can shame people out of it. That only works with Steve. That's how they replace you at Costco in the future. They just randomly shame the employees into suicide as a means of swapping them out. That's why the crazy left is so hell bent on making such special little snowflakes... it makes them easy to break, engineers an artificial suicide code into their conceptual makeup.

Do you need me to make this darker, Steve?

Or are you done lashing out at what's superior to you?

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Bad day, bitey?
Dude it's Saturday! Could be warmer, but it's nice today!

I'm waiting for it to get REALLY warm and then I'mma go spend the whole day cleaning the grill!

Gonna take it all apart and scrub the holy bejesus out of it! D:

Also it's 4-20 in seven days! Aren't you excited? Aren't you wondering what I'm going to write for weed day?

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
It's that time of the month again for Matt to get on his shit with me 🙄
Your stupidity isn't even worth explaining to you...
I would consider myself kinda smart but its not fair for someone to rate his own intelligence, you however seriously lack wisdom.

You're trying to impress eBay dude... you're advertising, for free, for eBay, trying to impress people with your eBay clout.
I just thought the fleece was funny brah so I picked it up for like $30 (that's with shipping), you know its like 15 years old bro, look at the logo. I know nobody's impressed wearing a fucking ebay jacket.

I guess it wasn't enough for Democrats to cost cut culture, currency and country... now you're trying to cost cut your own expectations!
I don't know what you're trying to get at with this insistence that I'm a democrat, its just funny at this point.

Tom MacDonald is a joke in the hip-hop community and is nothing but a grifty faggot.

That's probably why you think you can shame people out of it. That only works with Steve. That's how they replace you at Costco in the future. They just randomly shame the employees into suicide as a means of swapping them out. That's why the crazy left is so hell bent on making such special little snowflakes... it makes them easy to break, engineers an artificial suicide code into their conceptual makeup.
I think you're the snowflakey one tbh saying how you decided to write another essay at the insistence that you don't have anything to live for, y'know how you have no job, no money, no wife, and no kids. I don't even know what the costco thing is supposed to represent but its too much trying to decode the mind of a schizo.

Do you need me to make this darker, Steve?
You're edgy enough, almost shit myself there.

Or are you done lashing out at what's superior to you?
Matthew Moulton is superior to Steve Chappelle in no way shape or form, you can dream buddy but at the end of the day you're just shitting in diapers harassing people about the death of our culture while sitting on your ass, posting on gab, and relying on your mom instead of doing something.

When you kill yourself put me in your note, pls and thx :mudkip:

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Always remember Matt aka onideus is a freaky diaperfur and that spraying his article link and parts of his article and other things equalivent will repel and drive away the freaky diaperfur always remember it is useful advice

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Tom MacDonald is doing God's work.

I guess he can be a little cringe.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
It's that time of the month again for Matt to get on his shit with me 🙄
Okay, now I just feel bad. Was I, um... I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude or anything, it's just... is there an expectation in this "community" of... of that?

Because I kind of came here for the opposite ~of~ that. Like, the whole reason I enjoy ED is because it's like talking into a void... like I don't ~need~ to remember anyone specifically, I can just take people as they are, as they present themselves... I thought that's what everyone else was doing. D:

I would consider myself kinda smart but its not fair for someone to rate his own intelligence, you however seriously lack wisdom.
You cannot build intelligence without communication and you cannot have communication without the truth.

The language of lies automatically erodes communication into manipulation. That manipulation only serves to destroy intelligence, like what we recently saw with the scamdemic where they kept doubling down with lies, thinking that they were more intelligent than everyone else.

They weren't.

They were actually the stupidest morons on the planet whose inane hubris and wanton greed destroyed intelligence itself on a grand scale.

Also, humans are "cognitively impaired" at a default... the only reason you even have fake believe intelligence is because you retarded your brains out of alignment with nature when you started eating burned fruit!

The carcinogenic material made you slow... so fuckin slow that FLIES have a faster response time than you do!

Pure intelligence clocks above perception, because actual intelligence doesn't require that at all.

Take me for example, I can out argue any of your stupid shit without even trying... literally, I am currently bakin my brains out with over 93% pure, undiluted THC oil!

I shouldn't even be able to functionally communicate with you in this state and, to be clear.... I don't need to. My brain's effective calculus engine can autonomically render ahead of your perception of reality itself.

That's how I do all that nifty predictive shit! I'm just looking further ahead than your concept of intelligence.

Speaking of which, there are actually a whole slew of different forms of intelligence that make up the human condition... emotional intelligence, spatial recognition/awareness, coordination (various forms, including eye to hand), pattern recognition, memory retention (long term and short term), memory retrieval (speed and accuracy), reaction speed, social adaptation, reasoning/problem solving, concept formation, language processing, association, habit reversal, volition/will/effort, attention span, sequencing, language/vocabulary, computational ability, comparative analysis, innovation, imagination/creativity, comprehension, sense of self/personal awareness, compassion, etc, etc.

I just thought the fleece was funny brah so I picked it up for like $30 (that's with shipping), you know its like 15 years old bro, look at the logo. I know nobody's impressed wearing a fucking ebay jacket.
You remember the evolution of the eBay logo. That is... absolutely expected. I'm not even gonna pretend to be shocked by that.

Autism really twerks your brain, huh?

I don't know what you're trying to get at with this insistence that I'm a democrat, its just funny at this point.
It's just a current cultural representation of the way you act. Your kind has this weird sense of entitlement where you think labels are yours to control, when in reality labels are simply based on behavior, so if your behavior matches a current connotative label... you are categorically, that thing.

Labels decided by behavior.

It's a very strange concept for evil. Evil has this weird, inhuman sense of entitlement where they want to ~decide~ how others perceive them.

You feel entitled to the autonomy of others in that you want forced control of their perception.

You want programmable perception in place of natural perception.

It's not necessarily a bad position, it's just... your side of the equation has fallen largely into self-destructive addiction because you can't code... apparently.

Tom MacDonald is a joke in the hip-hop community and is nothing but a grifty faggot.
For the left that's actually a compliment. Don't worry, I won't misread!

You have to be familiar with "hip-hop" on the left to know why. Their sense of value is... well... they have different perceptual priorities in life as a result of abject oversation leading to depression and dysphoria (pain seeking behavior).

It's sort of like... up is down, down is up... weird shit, gotta learn how to roll with it!

I think you're the snowflakey one tbh saying how you decided to write another essay at the insistence that you don't have anything to live for, y'know how you have no job, no money, no wife, and no kids. I don't even know what the costco thing is supposed to represent but its too much trying to decode the mind of a schizo.
So, to be clear... I get to do the thing I love, every day, whenever I want, as much as I want, with effectively no restrictions?!

Okay!

I mean, look... dude, I ain't tryin to shit on your dreams! If you really want a wife or kids, that's great, that's awesome! But... be selective about it! Maybe... get married... WAIT a decade... THEN have kids... when you're in you're thirties... don't have kids in your twenties... learn how condoms work, they're not hard, they don't fail like magic unless you're pokin holes and shit in them, stop being stupid, use a fuckin condom... wait to make kids!

Otherwise you'll likely get saddled with an unrelenting string of baby mama child support payments.

So if you want to avoid getting hopelessly into debt... don't make babies in your twenties!

And that's cool! You can even just have a normie job dude, you don't have to be all weird and shit like me! Who told you that?

I'm doing what I want to do in the easiest means available to me at the present point in time and I'm rolling right along!

Every day I'm working on books, every day I'm writing, every day I'm doing what I love!

It's amazing to be me! Sometimes I feel confused because there's ~too many~ things to do! It's like trying to decide when there's infinite options that all look AMAZING!

But I get along, I deal with my "hardships"... but, I mean, when you're a Christian... your scars are more inspiration than debilitation.

You're edgy enough, almost shit myself there.
If we can make it edgy enough we can can have pizza...

Image Macros - All Edge, No Point.jpg

Matthew Moulton is superior to Steve Chappelle in no way shape or form, you can dream buddy but at the end of the day you're just shitting in diapers harassing people about the death of our culture while sitting on your ass, posting on gab, and relying on your mom instead of doing something.
Is this the kind of shit that George R. R. Martin had to deal with do you think?

When you kill yourself put me in your note, pls and thx :mudkip:
I can't kill myself.

No, I seriously tried at one point, conceptually.

It just... occurred to me one day that perception itself had an upper finite limit.

That even with the advent of infinity itself, a human mind can only perceive so much, so there must be a limited field of possible perception given what we can immediately access in our present reality.

I hypothesized my own terminal end fall into INFINITE HELL itself...

But don't worry, that's why I didn't invent Paradox Mathematics!

So the day before I invented Reality Stepping to work my way around the limitations of reality itself...

I'm sorry Steve... I just can't find any means, any where, any want, not even beyond all imagination itself... I'm afraid your want for suicide is... nonexistent!

You're just making it up to try and reduce effort because you're afraid of your own immortality.

That's not going to make your immortality "go away" sweetie. You can't make forever go away by hiding underneath the covers!

Suicide won't help you, it's just gonna make your problems worse.

Things may seem bad, but most of it is theater, learn to enjoy like the grownups... it's kind of like alcohol, it might be a bit too much for the kids.

Take a break from the news if you have to. Look at how many vacations Biden takes!

There are more than enough of us to maintain watch over reality, so try not to sweat the small stuff, just don't vote like you bet! We got enough stupid losers shitting up the planet without terminal idiocy adding to the problem.

Maybe have a BBQ party...

Img_1206 - Small.jpg

Img_1958 - Small.jpg

Img_1965 - Small.jpg

Img_1966 - Small.jpg

Mmmm... BBQ! What does that cost?! Not much! I bought extra tanks when they were WAY cheaper!

Also got a freezer, so I can stock up on the best beef sales.

Ain't no problems for the smarty smarts... that's what it means to be REALLY intelligent you know... maximize your strengths, minimize your weaknesses, learn to access infinite imagination, create to your heart's content!

Did you want me to teach you that? How to create? I can, if you ask.

Last edited:

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You cannot build intelligence without communication and you cannot have communication without the truth.

The language of lies automatically erodes communication into manipulation. That manipulation only serves to destroy intelligence, like what we recently saw with the scamdemic where they kept doubling down with lies, thinking that they were more intelligent than everyone else.

They weren't.

They were actually the stupidest morons on the planet whose inane hubris and wanton greed destroyed intelligence itself on a grand scale.

Also, humans are "cognitively impaired" at a default... the only reason you even have fake believe intelligence is because you retarded your brains out of alignment with nature when you started eating burned fruit!

The carcinogenic material made you slow... so fuckin slow that FLIES have a faster response time than you do!

Pure intelligence clocks above perception, because actual intelligence doesn't require that at all.

Take me for example, I can out argue any of your stupid shit without even trying... literally, I am currently bakin my brains out with over 93% pure, undiluted THC oil!

I shouldn't even be able to functionally communicate with you in this state and, to be clear.... I don't need to. My brain's effective calculus engine can autonomically render ahead of your perception of reality itself.

That's how I do all that nifty predictive shit! I'm just looking further ahead than your concept of intelligence.

Speaking of which, there are actually a whole slew of different forms of intelligence that make up the human condition... emotional intelligence, spatial recognition/awareness, coordination (various forms, including eye to hand), pattern recognition, memory retention (long term and short term), memory retrieval (speed and accuracy), reaction speed, social adaptation, reasoning/problem solving, concept formation, language processing, association, habit reversal, volition/will/effort, attention span, sequencing, language/vocabulary, computational ability, comparative analysis, innovation, imagination/creativity, comprehension, sense of self/personal awareness, compassion, etc, etc.
I'm sorry that you insist that I have a brain slower than a fly's and apparently you can run circles around me mentally when under the effects of THC but you may wanna lay off it for now because despite claiming to know about emotional intelligence and spacial awareness you still don't realize that by insisting that you're so smart and mighty everyone on the forum is laughing at you. You know about comprehension but can't comprehend that you don't need to write a novel at someone to get your point across, more words doesn't equal more smarter, silly :P I think you should actually write a book instead of just writing textwalls at people and posting on gab all day and night.

It's just a current cultural representation of the way you act. Your kind has this weird sense of entitlement where you think labels are yours to control, when in reality labels are simply based on behavior, so if your behavior matches a current connotative label... you are categorically, that thing.

It's a very strange concept for evil. Evil has this weird, inhuman sense of entitlement where they want to ~decide~ how others perceive them.

You feel entitled to the autonomy of others in that you want forced control of their perception.

It's not necessarily a bad position, it's just... your side of the equation has fallen largely into self-destructive addiction because you can't code... apparently.
What is my kind, honestly what am I because you know best apparently.

So, to be clear... I get to do the thing I love, every day, whenever I want, as much as I want, with effectively no restrictions?!

Okay!

I mean, look... dude, I ain't tryin to shit on your dreams! If you really want a wife or kids, that's great, that's awesome! But... be selective about it! Maybe... get married... WAIT a decade... THEN have kids... when you're in you're thirties... don't have kids in your twenties... learn how condoms work, they're not hard, they don't fail like magic unless you're pokin holes and shit in them, stop being stupid, use a fuckin condom... wait to make kids!

Otherwise you'll likely get saddled with an unrelenting string of baby mama child support payments.

So if you want to avoid getting hopelessly into debt... don't make babies in your twenties!

And that's cool! You can even just have a normie job dude, you don't have to be all weird and shit like me! Who told you that?

I'm doing what I want to do in the easiest means available to me at the present point in time and I'm rolling right along!

Every day I'm working on books, every day I'm writing, every day I'm doing what I love!

It's amazing to be me! Sometimes I feel confused because there's ~too many~ things to do! It's like trying to decide when there's infinite options that all look AMAZING!

But I get along, I deal with my "hardships"... but, I mean, when you're a Christian... your scars are more inspiration than debilitation.
copiumpkmn.jpg

Is this the kind of shit that George R. R. Martin had to deal with do you think?
George R. R. Martin actually published a book while you just think you're a creator because you can sit behind a keyboard and argue, a task anybody can do.

Sure, teach me how to create, teach me how to be like the great Onideus Mad Hatter. I think that could really be a sight to behold.

Reaction score
Okay, now I just feel bad. Was I, um... I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude or anything, it's just... is there an expectation in this "community" of... of that?

Because I kind of came here for the opposite ~of~ that. Like, the whole reason I enjoy ED is because it's like talking into a void... like I don't ~need~ to remember anyone specifically, I can just take people as they are, as they present themselves... I thought that's what everyone else was doing. D:

They weren't.

You remember the evolution of the eBay logo. That is... absolutely expected. I'm not even gonna pretend to be shocked by that.

Autism really twerks your brain, huh?

For the left that's actually a compliment. Don't worry, I won't misread!

You have to be familiar with "hip-hop" on the left to know why. Their sense of value is... well... they have different perceptual priorities in life as a result of abject oversation leading to depression and dysphoria (pain seeking behavior).

It's sort of like... up is down, down is up... weird shit, gotta learn how to roll with it!

Okay!

If we can make it edgy enough we can can have pizza...

View attachment 92639

I can't kill myself.

No, I seriously tried at one point, conceptually.

It just... occurred to me one day that perception itself had an upper finite limit.

That even with the advent of infinity itself, a human mind can only perceive so much, so there must be a limited field of possible perception given what we can immediately access in our present reality.

I hypothesized my own terminal end fall into INFINITE HELL itself...

But don't worry, that's why I didn't invent Paradox Mathematics!

So the day before I invented Reality Stepping to work my way around the limitations of reality itself...

I'm sorry Steve... I just can't find any means, any where, any want, not even beyond all imagination itself... I'm afraid your want for suicide is... nonexistent!

You're just making it up to try and reduce effort because you're afraid of your own immortality.

That's not going to make your immortality "go away" sweetie. You can't make forever go away by hiding underneath the covers!

Suicide won't help you, it's just gonna make your problems worse.

Things may seem bad, but most of it is theater, learn to enjoy like the grownups... it's kind of like alcohol, it might be a bit too much for the kids.

Take a break from the news if you have to. Look at how many vacations Biden takes!

There are more than enough of us to maintain watch over reality, so try not to sweat the small stuff, just don't vote like you bet! We got enough stupid losers shitting up the planet without terminal idiocy adding to the problem.

Maybe have a BBQ party...

View attachment 92640

View attachment 92641

View attachment 92642

View attachment 92643

Mmmm... BBQ! What does that cost?! Not much! I bought extra tanks when they were WAY cheaper!

Also got a freezer, so I can stock up on the best beef sales.

Ain't no problems for the smarty smarts... that's what it means to be REALLY intelligent you know... maximize your strengths, minimize your weaknesses, learn to access infinite imagination, create to your heart's content!

you have got to stop making posts like this and move on with your life. if you can do any of the things youve mentioned, then you should focus on doing those things. whatever point youre trying to make here is lost in the bizarre flex that is "i can cook". you realize being able to cook is secondary to eating, correct? good god ive read you for years and never once responded to you but this is absolutely incoherent

edit: "who the fuck are you" i made h64 react in the exact same way kleetus reacts to me on this forum. 15 years after the fact

:)

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I'm sorry that you insist that I have a brain slower than a fly's and apparently you can run circles around me mentally when under the effects of THC but you may wanna lay off it for now because despite claiming to know about emotional intelligence and spacial awareness you still don't realize that by insisting that you're so smart and mighty everyone on the forum is laughing at you.
Why is that unexpected? Don't you know why you laugh at things? You laugh at what you're afraid. The whole point of laughter is to drug yourself up, so you don't have to face reality. The reality is... I'm scary! Probably the scariest thing that's ever existed in sentience!

So you laugh! And that's good! You get to alleviate your fears and I can use your wants to fuel a sense of artificial humiliation, which I then use to think past reality with.

In the past they used to like shave their heads funny and such... I dunno, I like my way better. Humiliation is hard to come by tho... the REAL kind, most of the stuff today is all plastic and hollow because they normalized all the weird stuff. With no sense of taboo it significantly degrades the emotional quality.

Not that your brand of human has any interest... you probably don't even notice that sort of thing.

You know about comprehension but can't comprehend that you don't need to write a novel at someone to get your point across, more words doesn't equal more smarter, silly :P I think you should actually write a book instead of just writing textwalls at people and posting on gab all day and night.
On the contrary, you should continuously try and exercise your ability to read past your assumed limit and it's not hard to do if you take the bother to make complex arguments that require a variety of points to parade across. It's how you learn pattern recognition! Certainly you can make an argument against empty effort, but you've yet to show that any of my work exemplifies such an accusation.

You use accusations that you don't even understand. That's how baby brained you are. You're like the kind of person who throws around formal logic fallacies like they're magic spells! Those aren't for what you're trying to use them for! LOL

When you start bitching about my work, this is what you look like...

Do you want to be that? Think it over.

What is my kind, honestly what am I because you know best apparently.
Protosapien. You assume there is. And you make your assumptions real. That's it. Humans who make hell a reality because they're too stupid to notice that they create their own problems in life. I mean... me... I don't have any problems. Even after losing everything lots of times, even after being dragged through impossible hells...

My life could always be better, but I don't have any problems with life. At least not any that I can't keep working to overcome.

And that's all life is about... what you try to overcome and what tries to hold you back.

Sometimes you're fighting to gain ground, sometimes you're fighting just to maintain it, but you're always fighting in some way.

Sometimes it's trying to fight the want to react out of instinct.

Sometimes it's fighting to remain still so you can heal.

Everything alive is always fighting for something.

You... well, you're just fighting for a REASON to be alive.

Life's not that complicated. Get better problems.

View attachment 92649

George R. R. Martin actually published a book while you just think you're a creator because you can sit behind a keyboard and argue, a task anybody can do.
I think I've written more than a book at this point. Possibly a small library. My problem isn't material, it's organization. LOL

Sure, teach me how to create, teach me how to be like the great Onideus Mad Hatter. I think that could really be a sight to behold.
Yeah, it's easy!

You have to invert your sensory system. I describe that here...

And then there are any number of techniques you want to invent or create, but they all revolve around the exact same basic concept...

Just puttin holes in shit! Fold your memories and experiences across the holes looking for selective pattern recognition.

Controlled, artistic apophenic inferences.

I cover a lot of different topics. You should try and actually read some of my work on Gab, might give you new reasons to be alive.

You have to learn some magic tho...

It's not for everyone. It requires something... something VERY unique! Something most people don't even understand! That means it's like Harry Potter junk... you have all the secrets to reality itself but the pedestrians won't ever even notice at all.

They're never looking to be impressed with anything but themselves, so you have to try and impress God instead.

Or the future. If God scares you, try and impress the future with what the present is too pompous to perceive or appreciate.

Last edited:

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
you have got to stop making posts like this and move on with your life. if you can do any of the things youve mentioned, then you should focus on doing those things. whatever point youre trying to make here is lost in the bizarre flex that is "i can cook". you realize being able to cook is secondary to eating, correct? good god ive read you for years and never once responded to you but this is absolutely incoherent

edit: "who the fuck are you" i made h64 react in the exact same way kleetus reacts to me on this forum. 15 years after the fact

:)
Could you maybe try that with ~less~ alcohol? Seriously asking, cause... what tha'fuck are you even on about?

What about cooking?

My mom cooks better than I do! I mostly just throw shit into fire to cook! Grillin ain't that complicated, culture Karen! Maybe try it some time!

It's REALLY easy! That's why it's so enjoyable! I mean you have to spray, soak and scrub the grill plates, that's true... but you can blow that off for a day!

You don't have to be like a master chef tho, with burgers it's just... five minutes a side at high heat... that's it! So easy!

Still takes effort, but it doesn't require over thinkin anything!

It's like meditating but for white people.

You have to capture the essence of the smell of the BBQ sauce in your mind, imagine the meat grilling, savor the gifts that God has bestowed upon us, how humble we should feel to be able to enjoy such delights. We pray to give thanks for the magnificence of his grace!

Amen!

Last edited:

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Why is that unexpected? Don't you know why you laugh at things? You laugh at what you're afraid. The whole point of laughter is to drug yourself up, so you don't have to face reality. The reality is... I'm scary! Probably the scariest thing that's ever existed in sentience!

So you laugh! And that's good! You get to alleviate your fears and I can use your wants to fuel a sense of artificial humiliation, which I then use to think past reality with.

In the past they used to like shave their heads funny and such... I dunno, I like my way better. Humiliation is hard to come by tho... the REAL kind, most of the stuff today is all plastic and hollow because they normalized all the weird stuff. With no sense of taboo it significantly degrades the emotional quality.

Not that your brand of human has any interest... you probably don't even notice that sort of thing.

On the contrary, you should continuously try and exercise your ability to read past your assumed limit and it's not hard to do if you take the bother to make complex arguments that require a variety of points to parade across. It's how you learn pattern recognition! Certainly you can make an argument against empty effort, but you've yet to show that any of my work exemplifies such an accusation.

You use accusations that you don't even understand. That's how baby brained you are. You're like the kind of person who throws around formal logic fallacies like they're magic spells! Those aren't for what you're trying to use them for! LOL

When you start bitching about my work, this is what you look like...

Do you want to be that? Think it over.

Protosapien. You assume there is. And you make your assumptions real. That's it. Humans who make hell a reality because they're too stupid to notice that they create their own problems in life. I mean... me... I don't have any problems. Even after losing everything lots of times, even after being dragged through impossible hells...

My life could always be better, but I don't have any problems with life. At least not any that I can't keep working to overcome.

And that's all life is about... what you try to overcome and what tries to hold you back.

Sometimes you're fighting to gain ground, sometimes you're fighting just to maintain it, but you're always fighting in some way.

Sometimes it's trying to fight the want to react out of instinct.

Sometimes it's fighting to remain still so you can heal.

Everything alive is always fighting for something.

You... well, you're just fighting for a REASON to be alive.

Life's not that complicated. Get better problems.

I think I've written more than a book at this point. Possibly a small library. My problem isn't material, it's organization. LOL

Yeah, it's easy!

You have to invert your sensory system. I describe that here...

And then there are any number of techniques you want to invent or create, but they all revolve around the exact same basic concept...

Just puttin holes in shit! Fold your memories and experiences across the holes looking for selective pattern recognition.

Controlled, artistic apophenic inferences.

I cover a lot of different topics. You should try and actually read some of my work on Gab, might give you new reasons to be alive.

You have to learn some magic tho...

It's not for everyone. It requires something... something VERY unique! Something most people don't even understand! That means it's like Harry Potter junk... you have all the secrets to reality itself but the pedestrians won't ever even notice at all.

They're never looking to be impressed with anything but themselves, so you have to try and impress God instead.

Or the future. If God scares you, try and impress the future with what the present is too pompous to perceive or appreciate.
What do you plan to do with your life after your mother passes away and you need to live on your own?

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
What do you plan to do with your life after your mother passes away and you need to live on your own?
Apparently you can just steal houses now! Or demand them! I had no idea!

I was just going to put most of my stuff in storage and then drive around and finish my books, but... are you stupid or something?

My mom will probably live to be over a hundred.

Like I said before tho... it doesn't matter. The thing I love to do is the thing I will continue to do... writing.

I love writing. It's the best, most amazing thing in the world and I absolutely never get tired of it!

I can explore into infinite imagination itself!

What's going on in your bullshit reality is of hardly any concern of mine.

Last I checked you were doing a world war or some stupid shit.

Am I supposed to care?

I live in exactly the one place that will never be touched by it, so like... fuck your bullshit, I guess.

*shrugs*

I'm just a writer dude! That's what I do, what I love, how I live... I just write.

I dunno why it makes you so ass mad... I guess cause you're jealous, cause you haven't found something you love in life.

Eventually you find something, something you love so much that... nothing else really matters by comparison.

For me, that's creative expression.

Some people are atheists and some people are artists.

It just depends on who you're aiming to impress in life.

Yourself... or God?

I aim for the later.

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Apparently you can just steal houses now! Or demand them! I had no idea!

I was just going to put most of my stuff in storage and then drive around and finish my books, but... are you stupid or something?

My mom will probably live to be over a hundred.

Like I said before tho... it doesn't matter. The thing I love to do is the thing I will continue to do... writing.

I love writing. It's the best, most amazing thing in the world and I absolutely never get tired of it!

I can explore into infinite imagination itself!

What's going on in your bullshit reality is of hardly any concern of mine.

Last I checked you were doing a world war or some stupid shit.

Am I supposed to care?

I live in exactly the one place that will never be touched by it, so like... fuck your bullshit, I guess.

*shrugs*

I'm just a writer dude! That's what I do, what I love, how I live... I just write.

I dunno why it makes you so ass mad... I guess cause you're jealous, cause you haven't found something you love in life.

Eventually you find something, something you love so much that... nothing else really matters by comparison.

For me, that's creative expression.

Some people are atheists and some people are artists.

It just depends on who you're aiming to impress in life.

Yourself... or God?

I aim for the later.
Ok so you don't have a plan on what to do after your mom dies is what you're saying.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
I say onideus will panic then intensify his diaper fur and fagginess then hunt for a prey as a predator to allow himself to live on his own
You always need a "plan" because you don't know how to build anything, fool.
And If you knew the basics of building anything you would have known you always need a plan and to plan to be able to build anything but you are a freaky diaper fur i propose so thats why you do not know

Top Bottom