captain silverlight

sweatshop worker
Reaction score
but who the hell is that spic?
just some deranged schizo. he's been the biggest nuisance on both kiwifarms and onionfarms this year and previous year. and now he's looking to be the biggest nuisance on here too

Why do you care If hes a muslim you too are a mulism as your islamic as your bosnian isnt that hypocriticial of you?
i'm an orthodox christian, fyi. not all bosnians are muslims. my country, bosnia, is dvided by 2 religions: islam and christianity

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
just some deranged schizo. he's been the biggest nuisance on both kiwifarms and onionfarms this year and previous year. and now he's looking to be the biggest nuisance on here too

i'm an orthodox christian, fyi. not all bosnians are muslims. my country, bosnia, is dvided by 2 religions: islam and christianity
i know that bosnia is split in two religions its just i assumed you were islamic as its the biggest and most popular

But how do you know thats him and that he will become the biggest nuisance on here aswell and secondly isnt being the biggest nuisance techinically my job?
yes, i got it from a friend of mine.
Spying are we now oooh thats one of my favorites

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
because i'm not good at assembling PCs, genius.

lol, you still believe in the bullshit posted by @Cheek Clapper Supreme? whatever dude. i'm tired dealing with retards. especially when that retard believes in the faildox retardation by a schizo with no life
you're being really defensive about it friendo, you sure you have nothing to hide?

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
just read some incredibly confusing onionfarms threads and its crazy how this retard is rambling about autistic shit in his terrible english and theyre trying to pretend they have some idea what hes talking about

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
just read some incredibly confusing onionfarms threads and its crazy how this retard is rambling about autistic shit in his terrible english and theyre trying to pretend they have some idea what hes talking about
onionfarms is still up? the actual fuck? ofc this TRUST THE SCIENCE fag is from there kek

SuperChongus

Dramacrat
Reaction score
there was a very brief
like 10 minutes

where i was happy. i felt great, and just happy. otherwise, meh. it's a really good tasting honey with a slight burn hit. like if you had sweet spicy chicken, but every sweet had just a millisecond of spice.
would use as an overpriced sweetener for like coffee or something.
i only took three american teaspoons. if i took the wonton don dose of like a pint i could be fucked up

but i treated it like i do when i smoke a new strain. slow. get to know it.
a constant dose throughout the day would be nice.

tldr, stick to cheap weed edibles.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
there was a very brief
like 10 minutes

where i was happy. i felt great, and just happy. otherwise, meh. it's a really good tasting honey with a slight burn hit. like if you had sweet spicy chicken, but every sweet had just a millisecond of spice.
would use as an overpriced sweetener for like coffee or something.
i only took three american teaspoons. if i took the wonton don dose of like a pint i could be fucked up

but i treated it like i do when i smoke a new strain. slow. get to know it.
a constant dose throughout the day would be nice.

tldr, stick to cheap weed edibles.
From what I understood, the short and relatively mild high is part of the appeal. People take it in the morning for a fun buzz and don't actually want to get fucked up on it.

Top Bottom