Demonic

Dramacrat
Reaction score
No. “To diet” is not the same thing as having a healthy diet. Normal eating is obviously based on the nutritional needs of each person and most people are aware of which foods are healthy and which foods are unhealthy.

It all boils down to people using their free will to CHOOSE to eat a normal and healthy diet: 3 meals per day. Whole foods. Protein. Vegetables. Carbs. Exercise.

It really is that simple.
Anything you consume is considered a diet. Why do you think there are "diet"icians to help you make more informed choices of what you eat. The only way you're not on a diet is by not eating at all. In that case you bring out the die of diet. Tartlet

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Anything you consume is considered a diet. Why do you think there are "diet"icians to help you make more informed choices of what you eat. The only way you're not on a diet is by not eating at all. In that case you bring out the die of diet. Tartlet

Good Lord, my IQ is dropping just by interacting with you.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
People think cheerleading is just waving pom poms, doing a few kicks, clapping hands, and some chants, but it actually requires a fair bit of athleticism. (BTW, I thought of joining the high school cheer team, but I was too tall 😥 )

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
PPL R STOOPID
(like you qwence)

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
PPL R STOOPID
(like you qwence)
That post doesn’t belong in this thread, you moron.

Demonic

Dramacrat
Reaction score
That post doesn’t belong in this thread, you moron.
Neither does the video pointing out the athleticism of the cheerleader that the fag cheer boy got a good whiff of her sweaty snatch. That's NSFW content

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
That's a magnificent display of her being centimeters away from leaving a snail trail on the guy's face.
Remember, she IS wearing clothing. Now, as you know, I would NEVER post something inappropriate in this thread. However, I cannot control the inappropriate thoughts that enter and, unfortunately, exit some people’s brains.

Top Bottom