Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
You let your wife look at EDF?
it changed over time. I used to hide it from her, until recently she was just catching a few glimpses now and then and I explained to her what it is. Right now, my monitor is uncomfortably well visible for her and I should probably do something about it.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
it changed over time. I used to hide it from her, until recently she was just catching a few glimpses now and then and I explained to her what it is. Right now, my monitor is uncomfortably well visible for her and I should probably do something about it.
Just show her posts from the women on the board (minty, mitzi, quence, etc.) so she believes it is a safe space.

Demonic

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I show my wife posts when I start laughing at something from here. She says we are all fucked up lol

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
If you piss that Pikachu off and it goes full electric hedgehog... wait... did Sonic and Pikachu have gay sex and that's how Sonichu came to be?

Or is Pikachu a girl?

Yikes alive... Chris Chan is like the Dr. Moreau of children's fantasy cartoons.

Imagine him trapping fictional anthropomorphic characters and forcing them to breed cultural cancer. The origin of the Chinese knock-off. Inbred entertainment. Effortless entertainment. Remake land. Talent swappers.

Oh, by the by... I sort of decided that reality was mine. I got tired of waiting for it because other people got tired of waiting first!

And then I maybe kind of just... took it...

So like, reality is mine... and I fictionalized it... I turned your "the science" into "the science fiction".

Jesus is in charge now.

Learn to deal.

Top Bottom