Witty

Dramacrat
Reaction score
very angry man
I remember he singlehandedly destroyed another user called Watershipdowns in the Post Your Art thread. TFRD outed him as a furry pedo scat diaper fetishist. Watership tried to roll with the punches Bunu-style that came immediately after but it was just a downward spiral that ended with him doxed and chased off the forum a week later. I managed to find him again on years later and now he's a tranny posting his girldick on twitter.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
I remember he singlehandedly destroyed another user called Watershipdowns in the Post Your Art thread. TFRD outed him as a furry pedo scat diaper fetishist. Watership tried to roll with the punches Bunu-style that came immediately after but it was just a downward spiral that ended with him doxed and chased off the forum a week later. I managed to find him again on years later and now he's a tranny posting his girldick on twitter.
i dont remember ever even talking to him but he used to sign in and send me angry pm's telling me i was a faggot and he hated me and set it so i couldnt reply to the pm, then he would log out for another 6 months

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
he thought transitioning meant he wouldnt be an incel anymore

Witty

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Who is the masked guy with green eyes? I'm assuming its BottomFeeder, HeliosOne, or VX Salesman.

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
Link

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
not bad honestly. definitely run through a filter though. look at the eyes and lips

Top Bottom