Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
i have the impression that paperclip just generally sux

just flowing with the wave

i mean doesn't he suck though
yeah, dicks. Many. Big time. That's what he said multiple times.

lazarus+

Bigger than yours
Reaction score
other than the totally non consensual nature of this union
sort of like who the fuck are these shadow oligarchs deciding our fates anyways
the fascists fucks

but
pretty awwwwwwwwwwwright ok

welcome back other than all those caveats, obviously

aediot

I hijacked the wiki and was cucked by ethan ralph.
Reaction score
Mfw everyone thinks I'm shady but I'm actually just the worlds best FBI agent

Cock

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Reaction score
We are in the process of officially becoming ED's forum.

Turns out the things AEdiot wants to do with the current forums are possible on xenforo as well.

AEdiot will be given admin here, and together we shall forge a bigger, stronger, harder ED experience.

More details are forthcoming.
oh shit...

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
I just want to say a few things about the merger.

This was 100% the plan from the beginning when I first mocked up this site on GoDaddy.

Most of you already know this, though it surprises me to see a few naysayers. I have actively asked @aediot to take it off my hands several times before. Not because we couldn't handle it, but because splitting the community on two websites is redundant.

It was never meant to compete with ED. It was meant to show what a forum could be.

So far it's been successful. Forum looks great, we have 100+ members that we seeded on our own. We already milked two lolcows in less than two months.

Now with the merger, you can expect the forums to grow bigger now that the whole community will be directed here.

With a bigger forum comes bigger laughs and bigger problems. But I am excited about the future, and you should be too.

Give this a chance. Do not let unverified rumors persist. If John Wayne Gacy was the SysOp it wouldn't matter.

So don't worry, buckle up and enjoy the ride.

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
i looked a lot like Gacy when I had that much hair and could grow a proper stache. i can't anymore...my stache is half baked but i can grow a decent beard which is really weird

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I just want to say a few things about the merger.

This was 100% the plan from the beginning when I first mocked up this site on GoDaddy.

Most of you already know this, though it surprises me to see a few naysayers. I have actively asked @aediot to take it off my hands several times before. Not because we couldn't handle it, but because splitting the community on two websites is redundant.

It was never meant to compete with ED. It was meant to show what a forum could be.

So far it's been successful. Forum looks great, we have 100+ members that we seeded on our own. We already milked two lolcows in less than two months.

Now with the merger, you can expect the forums to grow bigger now that the whole community will be directed here.

With a bigger forum comes bigger laughs and bigger problems. But I am excited about the future, and you should be too.

Give this a chance. Do not let unverified rumors persist. If John Wayne Gacy was the SysOp it wouldn't matter.

So don't worry, buckle up and enjoy the ride.
im going to hold you to that, the next sysop better be john wayne gacy!

Top Bottom