.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
the disgusting rating went more HD than it's ever been lol
Yeah. I scoured for the full size one but it was like 32x24 so I did some cropping action comparing it to the original.

I found the OG siren one. Scaled this bitch down to a sexy 32x32 pixels.
Police siren GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

I'm removing all the ones that weren't on EDF2. It won't affect your post ratio or nuffin. The ones I didn't outright delete I think you can still see them on your profile but just can't award it anymore.

These are the outstanding ones for an update

shit.gif
edgy.png

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Yeah. I scoured for the full size one but it was like 32x24 so I did some cropping action comparing it to the original.

I found the OG siren one. Scaled this bitch down to a sexy 32x32 pixels.
Police siren GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

I'm removing all the ones that weren't on EDF2. It won't affect your post ratio or nuffin. The ones I didn't outright delete I think you can still see them on your profile but just can't award it anymore.

These are the outstanding ones for an update

View attachment 9827 View attachment 9828
You dun a good job. Although I don't like ratings I already gave to people disappear and while I liked a lot of the new ones, shit feels a lot cleaner and OG EDF classic™ so I think it's worth it. The fewer the ratings the more versitile and impactful they are, emoticons as posts can instead carry the weight of the removed ratings
I know I am autistically overanalysing picture reactions nobody gives a shit about on a forum that nobody gives a shit about but this is what drives me in life :)

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Also good idea is the most useful new rating and it would fit in old edf the most so its fitting you let that one slide, but you should let the party one slide too. I know viril defending it might stray you into never bringing it back ever but I suggest you do otherwise since its a fun rating

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
over-anal-ysing
This has been the idea from the start however it's a large task and pimps be pimps and hoes be hoes so ya kno how it do.

Maybe I should just photoshop a knife for the edgy rating. I need to hunt down a particular poop gif with flies now too.

Also I need to be sure which were positive, negative, and neutral. And maybe the sort order. Need some feedback there.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Also good idea is the most useful new rating and it would fit in old edf the most so its fitting you let that one slide, but you should let the party one slide too. I know viril defending it might stray you into never bringing it back ever but I suggest you do otherwise since its a fun rating
Oh also keep the :D rating
I mean you can't just not have the :D rating its the most important rating
This has been the idea from the start however it's a large task and pimps be pimps and hoes be hoes so ya kno how it do.

Maybe I should just photoshop a knife for the edgy rating. I need to hunt down a particular poop gif with flies now too.

Also I need to be sure which were positive, negative, and neutral. And maybe the sort order. Need some feedback there.
Now I'm not sure about this, and ratings sometimes did change from neutral to negative etc iirc. But generally:
dumb q, op is fgt, butthurt, fuckoff, autism, olollol, kys, nobody cares, shitpost, dislike, tldr were negative
like, agree, informative, feels, good q, fapped, shotsfired, shoop were positive
triggerwarning, oyvey, bait were neutral
disgusting, edgy, wut, tldr mightve been either neg or neutral idk
As Im writing this I realized that actually I have no idea. It doesnt really matter frankly. Just go with whatever feels right. My memory is total garbage just ask @Maysam he remembers fucking everything

Also I think the shit post rating gif we have, with the flies flying around, is the same we used to have.

Scumhook

Managing Account Details
Reaction score
I need to be sure which were positive, negative, and neutral. And maybe the sort order. Need some feedback there.
How about we re-engineer the post rating system, and base it on the ratee - e.g. any rating for anything that Wyzardfag posts is negative, even if it's clearly a positive rating, due to the objective fact that nothing she posts is worth dogshit.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
How about we re-engineer the post rating system, and base it on the ratee - e.g. any rating for anything that Wyzardfag posts is negative, even if it's clearly a positive rating, due to the objective fact that nothing she posts is worth dogshit.
Brilliant. And since we're going there, how about we make each of the ratings that I give be worth like +/-10 rating points each. I mean this aint a democracy, my vote is more important and therefor should be worth more

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
That would absolutely spaghettify the backend and the site would become UNSTABLE due to this user's whirlwind of faggotry.

Madness!

Scumhook

Managing Account Details
Reaction score
Brilliant. And since we're going there, how about we make each of the ratings that I give be worth like +/-10 rating points each. I mean this aint a democracy, my vote is more important and therefor should be worth more
Yes what a fantastic idea!!!!

And we can tie fagtagging to ur rating points balance, and have an auto-fagtag bot that monitors shit users

to remove the fagtag, you must stream yourself with a WiFi dildo in your anus, and give EDF the creds to control it. The length of time we spend remotely in their rectum will be directly proportional to their faggotry.

Scumhook

Managing Account Details
Reaction score
That would absolutely spaghettify the backend and the site would become UNSTABLE due to this user's whirlwind of faggotry.

Madness!
Ok yes thanks for your feedback.

obviously the new rating systems will go hand in hand with the migration of EDF onto the new quantum platform I am currently alpha testing. It's written entirely in Java so it's rock solid and very efficient.

The quantum state of a user can be an infinite number of states of faggotry, apart from fucktards like wyzard who have been hardcoded at -9000 which is a level of anal destruction that makes goatse look like an innocent virgin's anus.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score

Madness!
Just pass over the computer gobbelygook and give viril mathematically -inf points
Yes what a fantastic idea!!!!

And we can tie fagtagging to ur rating points balance, and have an auto-fagtag bot that monitors shit users

to remove the fagtag, you must stream yourself with a WiFi dildo in your anus, and give EDF the creds to control it. The length of time we spend remotely in their rectum will be directly proportional to their faggotry.
Sounds like a dystopian communist chinese system taken to the absolute extreme and applied to an internet forum.
I love it. @umkemesik get your ass into implementing this ASAP

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Ok yes thanks for your feedback.

obviously the new rating systems will go hand in hand with the migration of EDF onto the new quantum platform I am currently alpha testing. It's written entirely in Java so it's rock solid and very efficient.

The quantum state of a user can be an infinite number of states of faggotry, apart from fucktards like wyzard who have been hardcoded at -9000 which is a level of anal destruction that makes goatse look like an innocent virgin's anus.
I suggest we simply buy child slave harem for the both of us and delete EDF since we wouldn't need it to be entertained anymore

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
you do realize he's gonna go prancing around the internet cumming the parrot gif because he'll see himself as some sort of hero for saving some nearly gutted emoji because niggas couldn't do :sheeeit:

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
you do realize he's gonna go prancing around the internet cumming the parrot gif because he'll see himself as some sort of hero for saving some nearly gutted emoji because niggas couldn't do :sheeeit:
@Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd defend yourself in the intellectual marketplace or whatever faggot
You gonna let them talk to you like that?
I think he's talking about UMK here.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
This is alot of bitching by Viril over what amounts to the internet version of Lisa Frank stickers.
That being said, pls keep the penis on

Top Bottom