SteelSoulz

Newfag
Reaction score
Warframe. I don't find much fun in grinding my ass off for 1 piece of a frame.

Tech Noir

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Ghostrunner. I love/hate it. It starts awesome, but the further you go, the harder it gets. Defeated 3/4 bosses before I just went "fuckit" and gave up.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
oh really? so why did you make an entire thread over a new fortnite salute a year and a half before these posts?
Because I knew that a lot of people at that time were really into Fortnite and I thought it would be nice if I posted something of interest for them.

Remember, you don't have to post about stuff that only you are interested in. We can be selfless and think about what may be of interest to other people.

Last edited:

Luxbux

Ediot
Reaction score
Because I knew that a lot of people at that time were really into Fortnite and I thought it would be nice if I posted something of interest for them.

Remember, you don't have post about stuff that only you are interested in. We can be selfless and think about what may be of interest to other people.
the tranny speaks the truth

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
I remember having some real "fuck this shit" moments trying to play that game. It was just a mess and i was playing some battlefield title at the same time and it just did not combine at all.
I got it maybe in 2015 for cheap and never bothered after the 2nd level. Unreal what the designers were thinking.

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
So just like tlou1?
Youve obviously never played any of them. TLOU1 was a great game but the second game didn't have any depth or even color and the entire scene just looks dull and boring.

TLOU1 remake is not worth getting since they make it look so realistic it starts to look boring and they want 70$ for a game that many people have already played

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Youve obviously never played any of them. TLOU1 was a great game but the second game didn't have any depth or even color and the entire scene just looks dull and boring.

TLOU1 remake is not worth getting since they make it look so realistic it starts to look boring and they want 70$ for a game that many people have already played
You're right I haven't played either game, however basically all the feedback for tlou2 was it had a terrible story but better gameplay.

I don't really play games for story.

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
You're right I haven't played either game, however basically all the feedback for tlou2 was it had a terrible story but better gameplay.

I don't really play games for story.
Neither do I but some of the main issues in TLOU2 was you have to dodge an attack every time you fight an infected and it only works half the time whereas in the first game you can take it out as long as there isnt a crowd of them around you

Also silent takedowns take much longer than usual and weapon handling is much worse

The story was terrible but so was the gameplay and Druckmann deserved every bit of hatred he got for taking over development and ruining the series

Theres a reason the average score from the audience was a 4.3

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
hitman codename 47 cuz in the assassination of lee hong mission after finally painstakingly dragging a guard corpse to the herbal store without arousing suspicion to later kill lee hong dressed as a red dragon member then changing into the security guard, doing the rest of the mission, then not being able to interact with the store owner to give him the object due to a bug. after that i uninstalled the game and went straight to hitman 2

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
The third game in the Metro series. Insane loading times just to play the game and an open world map filled with pretty much jack shit

First two were alright but probably wont be playing it anytime soon

Top Bottom