Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
The third game in the Metro series. Insane loading times just to play the game and an open world map filled with pretty much jack shit

First two were alright but probably wont be playing it anytime soon
Maps load in like 15 seconds at worst on a moderately modern PC.
It is a desolate nuclear wasteland on top of being Russia, of course it is going to be bleak.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
The third game in the Metro series. Insane loading times just to play the game and an open world map filled with pretty much jack shit

Hey Tubby, you shouldn’t be playing ANY games for the foreseeable future. Instead, replace “game time” with “exercise time” and do something that’s actually healthy.

ReverandShitStainUUC

xX_CiggerNock69_Xx
Reaction score
The new Street Fighter game, holy fuck. The fact a tranny nigger is the announcer and "host" of story mode aside, the HUD/GUI ingame looks like a Marvel Infanite copy paste and belongs I'm a mid 2010s mobile game. Camera flying everywhere, gameplay slower than sf4, worse designs than sf5, basic Ryu costume for sale for $15. Please let Tekken 8 not be total shitAIDS(it will be).

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score

I finished the third game, but yeah especially the desert level. It's kinda realistic in a way but it doesn't make for a fun time.

2MB

Ediot
Reaction score
and belongs I'm a mid 2010s mobile game
The entire game is a mobile game. Shit has different currencies and season passes.

The worst part? This isn't even the definitive version. Leaks showed theres goingto be a super and hyper/ultra version of SF6 down the line, and dumbasses are STILL giving capcom money for this piece of shit.

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
I finished the third game, but yeah especially the desert level. It's kinda realistic in a way but it doesn't make for a fun time.
Where is the desert level?

Hey Tubby, you shouldn’t be playing ANY games for the foreseeable future. Instead, replace “game time” with “exercise time” and do something that’s actually healthy.
Come back to me when you claim not to be 65 and weigh 250 pounds

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
Where is the desert level?

Come back to me when you claim not to be 65 and weigh 250 pounds
It's been a minute since I played, but Metro: Exodus goes something like this: Moscow>Frozen Lake Area>Forest under the Dam>Yamantau bunker with cannibals>Dried-up Ural Sea(desert area)>Dead City. Probably something out of order here or I missed something.

Kleetus

【Come, Sweet Hour of Death】
Reaction score
The new Street Fighter game, holy fuck. The fact a tranny nigger is the announcer and "host" of story mode aside, the HUD/GUI ingame looks like a Marvel Infanite copy paste and belongs I'm a mid 2010s mobile game. Camera flying everywhere, gameplay slower than sf4, worse designs than sf5, basic Ryu costume for sale for $15. Please let Tekken 8 not be total shitAIDS(it will be).
getting ESG money is more important than making a good game obviously

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score

Kleetus

【Come, Sweet Hour of Death】
Reaction score
View attachment 79417

This shit made me quit gaming forever. It has cool visuals but thats the only positive I have.
Every multiplayer game except street fighter

@Kleetus
I will not deny that it is a really hard metroidvania game, but its the closest I will get to brutally executing blasphemers in real life :(. the combat is probably the best part, the platforming sucked in more than a few places. good music too (obviously the pixel art is some of the best I've seen in years but anyone can tell it has good art from taking five seconds to look at its store page on steam).

blasphemous-game.gif

Jimmy Rolfe

Low Tier God's Star pupil
Reaction score
I will not deny that it is a really hard metroidvania game, but its the closest I will get to brutally executing blasphemers in real life :(. the combat is probably the best part, the platforming sucked in more than a few places. good music too (obviously the pixel art is some of the best I've seen in years but anyone can tell it has good art from taking five seconds to look at its store page on steam).

View attachment 79518
More power to ya my dude. And yeah, as an art junkie myself I love the style.

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
How so? Break it down for me, if you don't mind. The only fighting game I ever got kind of into was Skullgirls, but I've not played it recently.
It was more complicated with more garbage that you don't need and a single player with endless text boxes that pop up and you want to break the disc. 4 was great but I didn't any of the previous ones although I did play 5 somewhat

MACAROON

Newfag
Reaction score
Metal Gear Rising
I don't hate the game itself but I hate it's fanbase
I mean, the game's good but the Solid franchise is ways better and the stupid fanbase only cares for Rising

1337coomer

Ediot
Reaction score
DOOM 2016. It plays like Halo and I hate how floaty it feels, guns are not satisfying to shoot (except the shotgun), map layout looks cool but is boring to run around in. Looked great in the reveal at E3 but fuck actually playing it.

DUSK is a better spiritual successor in every way.

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
Metal Gear Rising
I don't hate the game itself but I hate it's fanbase
I mean, the game's good but the Solid franchise is ways better and the stupid fanbase only cares for Rising
Never played the game although it did seem to follow the Metal Gear formula. It's too bad Kojima left and started his own company and Hayter wasn't able to voice in MGS5. I hear Death Stranding is good though, might have to try it out.

Reaction score
Some games you bought were alright.

Others were shit.

View attachment 16374

I had this back in the 90s, and it nearly drove me to the brink of insanity
That game was the drizzling shits and so was Driver 2 for Playstation, at least Driv3r was a tad better with the graphics and voice overs, among other things. Then there are the Star Wars games for N64 that should've been shelved.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Deadcells is terrible.
Portia is terrible.
Timespinner needs to have the faggotry washed out of its ass.
Tunic was disappointing beyond belief.
Souldiers is like playing on "escape from North Korea mode".
Phantom Hourglass made me hate a Zelda game.
Stealth ATF taught me how to fly... with no manual.

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
That game was the drizzling shits and so was Driver 2 for Playstation, at least Driv3r was a tad better with the graphics and voice overs, among other things. Then there are the Star Wars games for N64 that should've been shelved.
Good thing I didn't own it but played at a friends house. The 4 player battle mode was actually pretty fun though.

Top Bottom