Heil Hitler

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Hitler didn't come up with any of the tactics used.
von Manstein, Guderian, Hoth and Rommel were the ones initially designing, perfecting and executing the tactics.
you're ignorant.
You are a pathetic little mutt. He actually planned a number of the operations that the Wehrmact undertook. For instance, Operation Barbarossa was Hitler's grand plan to knock the Soviets out as a threat, to acquire Lebensraum (living space), and to force the British to surrender. Those were all Hitler's BIG IDEAS although many of the finer details were left to his generals. HOWEVER, it's common knowledge that Hitler meddled incessantly at the tactical level too - his generals complained bitterly about it.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Someone kill me.
He didn't plan shit you utter useless withered old faggot.

Hitler was refighting WW1.

In actuality, if Hitler suddenly died on Sept 2, 1939. It's arguable that Nazi Germany could have won.
Hitler fucked up so many plans; implementations; designs and delivery of weapons and military hardware; and WASTED so much fucking money on utterly stupid ego driven vanity projects - that the allied HC called Hitler their greatest ally.

Things that Hitler directly fucked up:

Barbarossa
Battle of Britian/Operation Sea Lion
The Caucausus
The surrender of 6th Army/Stalingrad
The Me 262 and air war doctrine
Tank design
The Tiger I debacle
The Hitler boner for ludicrously monstrous weapons/platforms that proved to be absolute failures: see Big Bertha, Maus, etc.,
Sturmgewehr 44

AND SO MUCH MORE.

Which is why there were so many assassination attempts on Hitler's life.

Now fuck the hell off to Reddit you stupid fucking trannie.

Reaction score
hitler, aka vishnu, accidentally killed himself upon seeing two glowing orbs emanating from evas upper chest, thus completing the cycle (...whatever that means)

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
He didn't plan shit you utter useless withered old faggot.

Hitler was refighting WW1.

In actuality, if Hitler suddenly died on Sept 2, 1939. It's arguable that Nazi Germany could have won.
Hitler fucked up so many plans; implementations; designs and delivery of weapons and military hardware; and WASTED so much fucking money on utterly stupid ego driven vanity projects - that the allied HC called Hitler their greatest ally.

Things that Hitler directly f**ked up:

Barbarossa
Battle of Britian/Operation Sea Lion
The Caucausus
The surrender of 6th Army/Stalingrad
The Me 262 and air war doctrine
Tank design
The Tiger I debacle
The Hitler boner for ludicrously monstrous weapons/platforms that proved to be absolute failures: see Big Bertha, Maus, etc.,
Sturmgewehr 44

AND SO MUCH MORE.

Which is why there were so many assassination attempts on Hitler's life.

Now fuck the hell off to Reddit you stupid f**king trannie.
Thank you for proving my point in the most triggered meltdown manner imaginable. YOU PROVED MY POINT, Tom Thumb.

Now go find your thimble and cry yourself to sleep, wee little man.

Top Bottom