Heil Hitler

Reaction score
if im half spaniard half irish does that make me full nigger?

edit: actual spanish, family name Santamaria, not that Jaun Guteriez shit or whatever.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
indigenous moon-faced brown Mexican't turd + european ancestry = mestizo

Lots of mestizos claim to be spanish or just white in general
he stated pretty clearly he's Spanish, as in from Spain, except he's actually just American but that's a different topic.

Reaction score
he stated pretty clearly he's Spanish, as in from Spain, except he's actually just American but that's a different topic.
A lot of people conflate the 2 because so many Spaniards moved to Mexico and interbred with the natives. My family hates the indians, they are basically the niggers of the spanish world, so Im likely clean but yeah, there are a lot of mestizos with spanish blood too.

Edit: I live in the southern US and I know literal nazis who just see me as white so there's also that.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
A lot of people conflate the 2 because so many Spaniards moved to Mexico and interbred with the natives. My family hates the indians, they are basically the niggers of the spanish world, so Im likely clean but yeah, there are a lot of mestizos with spanish blood too.

Edit: I live in the southern US and I know literal nazis who just see me as white so there's also that.
oh so you are Mexican

yeah not so sure about that, my dad said his ancestry was clean too and it said otherwise when I did a DNA test lol

Reaction score
oh so you are Mexican

yeah not so sure about that, my dad said his ancestry was clean too and it said otherwise when I did a DNA test lol
You dad sent in his dna? Uh oh, big brother has your DNA now. You gotta wear gloves and carry bleach from now on.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Yes, but it’s not uncommon for Mexican’ts to claim that they’re ‘Spanish’ in an effort to obtain the Holy Grail, Top of the Top, and most sought after racial designation: Whiteness

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Yes, but it’s not uncommon for Mexican’ts to claim that they’re ‘Spanish’ in an effort to obtain the Holy Grail, Top of the Top, and most sought after racial designation: Whiteness
you should get used to that, most of your country will be Mexican sooner than later.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Not if a populist becomes president who enforces the immigration laws. The filthy spics will be sent back to Mexihell.
Can't wait for Trump 2.0 Baby.
the reason it'll never happen is because boomers like to "hope" for a lot of things while they sit in the comfort of their home watching fox news

...meanwhile when niggers want something to happen they burn half a city down

Top Bottom