Heil Hitler

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Hmm, I’m not sure if Herr Hitler is speaking from a position of strength and is simply looking back at the difficulties that had to be overcome OR he’s speaking from a position of weakness and is making excuses for not reaching his goals. The year is 1942.

benos

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Adolf Hitler, the infamous Nazi leader, celebrated his revival in a grand ceremony in Berlin yesterday. After being dead for nearly 75 years, Hitler made a surprise appearance at the event, where he addressed a crowd of thousands of adoring fans. "It is a great honor to be here today and to celebrate my return from the grave," said Hitler, to a rapturous applause. "I am so grateful to be alive again, and to have the opportunity to lead my people once more." The ceremony featured a variety of Nazi-themed activities and entertainment, including a parade of Nazi soldiers and a giant swastika-shaped cake. Hitler also gave a speech about his plans for the future, which included restoring Germany to its former glory and enacting a new era of racial purity. At the end of the ceremony, Hitler was presented with a special award for his "service to the German people". He then vowed to continue his mission to make Germany great again, and thanked the people for their continued support.

In a shocking twist, a new sitcom is set to hit TV screens this week that will feature both Adolf Hitler and Winston Churchill as main characters. The show, titled 'Hitler and Churchill: The Odd Couple', will follow the unlikely pair as they navigate the everyday challenges of living together in a two-bedroom apartment in London. The show's producers have promised a mix of comedy and drama as the two leaders attempt to find common ground and learn to live with each other's differences. From the producers of 'Seinfeld' and 'The Office', the show will feature a number of guest stars, including a priest and a rabbi, as they attempt to mediate the couple's disagreements. The show is set to be a ratings hit and has already been picked up for a second season. It is sure to provide plenty of laughs and some thought-provoking moments as the two leaders attempt to make the best of their unlikely living arrangement.

Reaction score
mutts go out of their way to feel special, in many cases it's envy because some immigrant cultures managed to preserve their cultural identity to a degree, mainly jews and italians, the irish too but only a little so those groups will often call themselves italian or jewish instead of american, because they were brought up in different culture, and american nationality isn't as strongly defined as in the old world since it's a nation of immigrants pretty much, in poland which has the national identity bound to the land as well as the blood we don't really do that, i have a friend who's 1/16th persian, my great grandfather was from slovakia but we don't really give a fuck and call ourselves polish

baka might be right to some degree with the germans tho, but it wasn't pearl harbor that did it but WWI actually, in 1915 around quarter of high school students in the states learned german, after the war it dropped below one percent and pretty much all german americans were forced to americanise, i.e changing their names from muller to miller etc.
she might be right about her great grandparents generation being raised in a culture that was much more german, and they might've been resentful about forced to give up their identity given it's PA we're talking about
but hundred years later going around saying I'M GERMAN without any connection to the land or the culture is like that one american kid who discovered his grandfather came to the states from hibernia so he started drinking guinness from the can, listening to flogging molly and saying TOP OF THE MORN TO YA to everyone

yeah the problem is a lot of brits hate americans, they call you yanks and think you're loud and obnoxious, which is kind of a broader european stereotype
there's even a running joke among brit right wingers calling america "colonies"

also pic related lmao
View attachment 75865
how dare you sir

Reaction score
Irish are clearly white
no one ever seriously thought the irish weren't white. Especially not in the US. After all, they're almost genetically identical to every other NW Euro population
The Southern Irish were not seen as white. We look at illegal Mexicans better than we looked at the Southern Irish. Look up, "Irish Need Not Apply"

Reaction score
No they knew they were fucking white
They
They were less than white because the Protestant Whites that ruled America had no desire for the Catholic Irish coming to America and mucking it up with their criminal proclivities, and stealing of jobs by their willingness to perform them at lower wages.

Reaction score
At one point, being Catholic was almost a death sentence in America - even when JFK ran for president. One of the arguments against him was that he'd add a wing on the White House for the Pope, when he won, and let the Pope run the country.

Last edited:

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Hitler was a tweaker. Every day from 1937 until his death his doc would shoot him up with methamphetamine. It was said that he couldn’t get out of bed in the morning until he had his meth injection.

He also received a cocktail of various steroids every day.

The head of his Luftwaffe (air force) was a heroin addict and really fat.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Hitler was a tweaker. Every day from 1937 until his death his doc would shoot him up with methamphetamine. It was said that he couldn’t get out of bed in the morning until he had his meth injection.

He also received a cocktail of various steroids every day.

The head of his Luftwaffe (air force) was a heroin addict and really fat.
not really you just trying to modify history and alter it so it fits your biases and agenda so unless if you provide proof this is most likely fake history

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
not really you just trying to modify history and alter it so it fits your biases and agenda so unless if you provide proof this is most likely fake history
STOP HITTING YOURSELF
STOP HITTING YOURSELF
STOP HITTING YOURSELF
STOP HITTING YOURSELF
STOP HITTING YOURSELF
STOP HITTING YOURSELF
STOP HITTING YOURSELF
STOP HITTING YOURSELF
STOP HITTING YOURSELF
STOP HITTING YOURSELF
STOP HITTING YOURSELF
STOP HITTING YOURSELF