Arkomia

Newfag
Reaction score
Hiiiii!
My name is Phạm Trung Hiếu but online I'm mostly known as Arkomia (Kiwi Farms), Universe Adventurer (Onion Farms) or Captain Silverlight (ED)!
I'm a pedophile diaperfur from Vietnam and I make diaper Sonic the Hedgehog themed Elsagate videos for small children on my YouTube channel
If you want to connect with me and see more about my IRL, hmu on Insta
My Tik Toks
Or just get at me on plain old FB
Yeehaw, Roundeye! Let's bust some toddler cheeks

Last edited:

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Hiiiii!
My name is Phạm Trung Hiếu but online I'm mostly known as Arkomia (Kiwi Farms), Universe Adventurer (Onion Farms) or Captain Silverlight (ED)!
I'm a pedophile diaperfur from Vietnam and I make diaper Sonic the Hedgehog themed Elsagate videos for small children on my YouTube channel
instagram.com/trunghieu.ahihi
My Tik Toks
IP Check on this faggot please :P

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Hiiiii!
My Tik Toks
Hi nice to meet you, welcome to the forum

Would you be interested in a moderator position?

captain silverlight

sweatshop worker
Reaction score
for everyone's information: OP is a notorious ban evader, a lolcow, and a pain in the ass annoyance.

this is OP.

his profile pic literally comes from @Cheek Clapper Supreme
retard.png

It's so obvious OP is @Cheek Clapper Supreme's sock. wait until this Mexican mudslim sock up this place like he did on onionfarms :). I'm sure you guys will love his sock-spamming activities

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score

raptor_j

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Hiiiii!
My Tik Toks
show butthole

Reaction score
When going around skiddies, it's a good idea to change your browser fingerprint. The Chameleon browser extension works well enough
I think the KF thread on the guy you followed here got deleted, would you mind explaining the lore around captain silverlight/universe adventurer/arkomia or whatever dumbass aliases he goes by on other sites?

Arkomia

Newfag
Reaction score
I think the KF thread on the guy you followed here got deleted, would you mind explaining the lore around captain silverlight/universe adventurer/arkomia or whatever dumbass aliases he goes by on other sites?
You have to be logged in to see it since it's in their rough draft section
The OP is utter dogshit about obscure forum drama but the about section on my profile is a QRD about him

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
Top Bottom