captain silverlight

sweatshop worker
Reaction score
I think the KF thread on the guy you followed here got deleted, would you mind explaining the lore around captain silverlight/universe adventurer/arkomia or whatever dumbass aliases he goes by on other sites?
as the retard imposter said to you, the thread is locked behind a board and you have to sign up for a kiwifarms account to access that board.

It’s okay diaperfur, it’s not like EDF tolerates Onideus’ presence.
lmfao, whatever buddy. keep on believing the schizo's delusions. looks like edf is just as dumb as kiwifarms. seriously, you guys are supposed to be smarter than kiwis but the fact that you people have 0 skepticism towards anything posted here really is sad :(

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
as the retard imposter said to you, the thread is locked behind a board and you have to sign up for a kiwifarms account to access that board.

lmfao, whatever buddy. keep on believing the schizo's delusions. looks like edf is just as dumb as kiwifarms. seriously, you guys are supposed to be smarter than kiwis but the fact that you people have 0 skepticism towards anything posted here really is sad :(
Linkermann who are you to judge us you literally have your own ED Article and I’m a foreign lolcow from another site yet I still know when it’s okay to judge and not to as I had to learn it the hard way

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
i'm not linkermann u fggt
Well I do not know u seem like Linkermann your random aggression towards EDF just because u can’t even deal with an enemy from your past which I at least know how to deal with my enemies and have gotten rid of my enemies on EDF forever using my tactics and strats in the past does not help you even seem to act like sir Linkermann there’s not even evidence you came from kiwifarms or are a kiwifarm user which makes the claim that you are Linkermann more likely because i at least had some evidence i joined kiwifarms in the past

even if you are not linkermann (which you could be since there’s stuff that might prove you are and nothing completely disproving that) you are even shittier at dealing with your internet enemies then i was in the past your not even trying i at least tried sure it was shitty but i tried in the past

captain silverlight

sweatshop worker
Reaction score
Last edited:

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
holy shit, you still believe in the faildox? hahahahaha, you guys really are this retarded. kek, just because you people believe the shitpost posted by @dropdatwat and schizo retardations posted by Cheek Clapper Supreme and Arkomia doesn't make it true
Ok lets say its not you

Youre not a member of this community, nobody here likes you, why are you so intent on trying to convince people, on multiple different forums, that its not you

captain silverlight

sweatshop worker
Reaction score
Ok lets say its not you
on multiple different forums, that its not you
1713342264377.png

this is the only proof you people have that i'm a diaperfur. yes, a shitpost with no evidence whatsoever is somehow strong evidence I'm a diaperfur.

the other evidence i'm a diaperfur came from this skitzocow.
1713342379634.png

and apparently, the ibb.co image he hosted that has "lol-babyfur" filename is good enough evidence i'm a babyfur. even though there are 0 pics in that ibb.co pic that contains babyfur pics. what's funny is that the account posting this bullshit was made and is run by a well-known skitzocow with multiple accounts on kiwifarms and onionfarms.

well, since you people want to believe everything a skitzocow and butthurt guy says, go ahead. this is the point where I just stop caring right now.

Youre not a member of this community, nobody here likes you
haha, yes, all because I disagreed with you more recently. suddenly, I'm no longer welcome here. it's funny because months before you were mad at me and decided to give me the le ebin funny username subtitle, nobody here has any problem with me. in fact, no one here cares about me when i post here. want to explain what's going on with that buddy?

Last edited:

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
1713342264377.png

this is the only proof you people have that i'm a diaperfur. yes, a shitpost with no evidence whatsoever is somehow strong evidence I'm a diaperfur.

1713342379634.png

and apparently, the ibb.co image he hosted that has "lol-babyfur" filename is good enough evidence i'm a babyfur. even though there are 0 pics in that ibb.co pic that contains babyfur pics. what's funny is that the account posting this bullshit was made and is run by a well-known skitzocow with multiple accounts on kiwifarms and onionfarms.
Ok and

haha, yes, all because I disagreed with you more recently. suddenly, I'm no longer welcome here. it's funny because months before you were mad at me and decided to give me the le ebin funny username subtitle, nobody here has any problem with me. in fact, no one here cares about me when i post here. want to explain what's going on with that buddy?
I dont know what disagreement youre talking about and i havent changed your user title

captain silverlight

sweatshop worker
Reaction score
nigger i didn't even notice your posts before you started bringing you kf drama here
i have no idea who you are except "that babyfur pedo from kiwifarms"
lmao, this reply really confirms with my reply here.
also, by the way pal, the one who brings up my KF drama bullshit is Cheek Clapper Supreme.
1713347693622.png

this is his first post. now compare this to my post:
1713347709808.png

noticed something? he started to seethe at my profile wall while i'm minding my own damn business. i already told you people numerous times that this guy is a beaner muzzie skitzocow from onionfarms
1713347811207.png

yet curiously, despite me having a solid evidence of the Cheek Clapper Supreme account belonging to him, you guys still choose his bullshit over my evidence. my goodness

Arkomia

Newfag
Reaction score
lmao, this reply really confirms with my reply here.

also, by the way pal, the one who brings up my KF drama bullshit is Cheek Clapper Supreme.
View attachment 92776
this is his first post. now compare this to my post:
View attachment 92777
noticed something? he started to seethe at my profile wall while i'm minding my own damn business. i already told you people numerous times that this guy is a beaner muzzie skitzocow from onionfarms
View attachment 92779
yet curiously, despite me having a solid evidence of the Cheek Clapper Supreme account belonging to him, you guys still choose his bullshit over my evidence. my goodness
You seem rather worked up. Why don't you have a seat on the chais longue and tell me all about it?

Reaction score
View attachment 92771

View attachment 92772

well, since you people want to believe everything a skitzocow and butthurt guy says, go ahead. this is the point where I just stop caring right now.

tldr assburger

Top Bottom