Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
lmao, this reply really confirms with my reply here.

also, by the way pal, the one who brings up my KF drama bullshit is Cheek Clapper Supreme.
View attachment 92776
this is his first post. now compare this to my post:
View attachment 92777
noticed something? he started to seethe at my profile wall while i'm minding my own damn business. i already told you people numerous times that this guy is a beaner muzzie skitzocow from onionfarms
View attachment 92779
yet curiously, despite me having a solid evidence of the Cheek Clapper Supreme account belonging to him, you guys still choose his bullshit over my evidence. my goodness
The overwhelming evidence here, from what I've seen, is that you're a zoophiliac diaperfur pedophile.

Reaction score
@Cheek Clapper Supreme why is captain silverlight so paranoid about you what have you done to him thats causing his paranoia i too was like this but i managed to resolve the issue and get rid of my biggest threat on EDF and biggest enemy
I'm not sure. I hadn't even posted yet and he was already hollerin about how I need to get out and that I don't belong here. I figure he must be a very popular user here to be able to gatekeep like that but I hope everyone will give me a chance :)
What sort of strats and tactics did you use to defeat this nemesis of yours?

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
I'm not sure. I hadn't even posted yet and he was already hollerin about how I need to get out and that I don't belong here. I figure he must be a very popular user here to be able to gatekeep like that but I hope everyone will give me a chance :)
What sort of strats and tactics did you use to defeat this nemesis of yours?
Well my strats and tactics relied on the EDF admins in the past and their past hatred of me

However apparently you seem to be a huge enemy of Captain silverlight a huge enemies a huge threat judging from Captain silverlight's paranoia it seems the same as i had towards my enemy

Reaction score
Well my strats and tactics relied on the EDF admins in the past and their past hatred of me

However apparently you seem to be a huge enemy of Captain silverlight a huge enemies a huge threat judging from Captain silverlight's paranoia it seems the same as i had towards my enemy
Well I truly hope I'm never on the wrong side of your strats and tactics. They sound mighty.
Perhaps @captain silverlight will expound on this bizarre hatred of a simple halal esé from a quiet town in NY when he gets back from whatever wild goose chase has his attention right now

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
@Crimson Fucker do you know anything about this guy and the glowie kiwifarms guy you seem like you may have useful infomation
Well I truly hope I'm never on the wrong side of your strats and tactics. They sound mighty.
Perhaps @captain silverlight will expound on this bizarre hatred of a simple halal esé from a quiet town in NY when he gets back from whatever wild goose chase has his attention right now
they were mighty and are mighty however you are not as big of a threat as my enemy was to me before i forever got rid of my enemy on EDF however I suspect you are the glowie kiwifarms guy however i do not know much about the glowie kiwifarms guy

Reaction score
@Crimson Fucker do you know anything about this guy and the glowie kiwifarms guy you seem like you may have useful infomation

they were mighty and are mighty however you are not as big of a threat as my enemy was to me before i forever got rid of my enemy on EDF however I suspect you are the glowie kiwifarms guy however i do not know much about the glowie kiwifarms guy
I suspect @Crimson Fucker is actually the Glowie Kiwi Farms guy and he's been pulling the wool over everyone's eyes. Notice any similarities? Ever seen the two of them in the same room?
49594 (1).gif
GIF_20240328_000947_539.gif

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
I suspect @Crimson Fucker is actually the Glowie Kiwi Farms guy and he's been pulling the wool over everyone's eyes. Notice any similarities? Ever seen the two of them in the same room?
View attachment 92825
View attachment 92826
The glowie kiwifarms guy himself said crimson fucker was a sockpuppet of another kiwifarms user so it’s not possible for crimson fucker to be the glowie kiwifarms users as he must be a another kiwifarms user and I know crimson fucker and he’s too different to be the glowie kiwifarms user which leaves you who I suspect is the glowie kiwifarms user

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
and the arkomia edf user cannot be arkomia but the sock puppet of the glowie kiwifarms user because crimison fucker is arkomia an former kiwifarms user according to the glowie kiwifarms user and you too might be another sock puppet of the glowie kiwifarms user

if i’m correct this means there’s two enemies of the glowie kiwifarms user both whom got here on EDF from kiwifarms before glowie himself captain Silverlight and crimson fucker (previously arkomia on kiwifarms)

Reaction score
The glowie kiwifarms guy himself said crimson fucker was a sockpuppet of another kiwifarms user so it’s not possible for crimson fucker to be the glowie kiwifarms users as he must be a another kiwifarms user and I know crimson fucker and he’s too different to be the glowie kiwifarms user which leaves you who I suspect is the glowie kiwifarms user
I have fallen to your strats and tactics within mere hours of posting. I yield and kneel, m'liege

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
I have fallen to your strats and tactics within mere hours of posting. I yield and kneel, m'liege
Glowie i’m quite curious why are you here on encyclopedia dramatica forums what caused you to seek refuge from kiwifarms your home secondly why did you hunt crimson fucker back in kiwifarms down when he was previously known as arkomia if I’m correct

Reaction score
Glowie i’m quite curious why are you here on encyclopedia dramatica forums what caused you to seek refuge from kiwifarms your home secondly why did you hunt crimson fucker back in kiwifarms down when he was previously known as arkomia if I’m correct
No, they are separate entities. Crimson is a good boy who dindu nuffin but I am here to bring justice to the zoosadist pedophile currently known as @captain silverlight
He's has me on ignore (but not because he's very emotionally unstable right now, ok?!) so others will have to bring him to task over these true and honest accusations

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
No, they are separate entities. Crimson is a good boy who dindu nuffin but I am here to bring justice to the zoosadist pedophile currently known as @captain silverlight
He's has me on ignore (but not because he's very emotionally unstable right now, ok?!) so others will have to bring him to task over these true and honest accusations
Still glowie why are you here on encyclopedia Dramatica forums and what caused you to seek refuge from kiwifarms your home

and what happened back in kiwifarms glowie with you and captain sliverlight

Reaction score
Still glowie why are you here on encyclopedia Dramatica forums and what caused you to seek refuge from kiwifarms your home
To bring justice to the thin skinned sperg who keeps this person as a friend. Birds of a feather, they say
Screenshot_2024-04-17-19-44-16-65_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png
and what happened back in kiwifarms glowie with you and captain sliverlight
He was doing the same things he does here back there. Being a total autist that's clearly harboring sympathies for transexual zoosadists. I will bring him to justice.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
To bring justice to the thin skinned sperg who keeps this person as a friend. Birds of a feather, they say
View attachment 92831

He was doing the same things he does here back there. Being a total autist that's clearly harboring sympathies for transexual zoosadists. I will bring him to justice.
how do you know captain Silverlight is friends with the zrcalo kiwifarms user glowie

also i don’t think you need this sock puppet or your others anymore as your identity has been revealed you can just make an account with your real kiwifarms username glowie or whatever username you used before EDF besides you haven’t done anything that pissed off or offended any EDF user yet besides captain silverlight himself

Reaction score
how do you know captain Silverlight is friends with the zrcalo kiwifarms user glowie

also i don’t think you need this sock puppet or your others anymore as your identity has been revealed you can just make an account with your real kiwifarms username glowie or whatever username you used before EDF besides you haven’t done anything that pissed off or offended any EDF user yet besides captain silverlight himself
Naw, I'm not actually Glowie. Big fan though and I consider him a close confidant
GIF_20240417_072757_308.gif
And because he outright defended her on KF's in DM chains and now spends his time making threads and yucking it up with her on Onion Farms despite knowing who she is.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
lol there are underage boys involved so of course r_f got interested

Reaction score
Last edited:
Top Bottom