Reaction score
Just filed a complaint with this site. They will discover that ED is clearly in violation regarding copyright infringement of stolen photos and personal information. The time could be coming verrrrrrrry soon.
Youve been saying your going to have the FBI kick in the mdos door and take the site down for at least 18 months, you retard niggerfaggot.

SuperChongus

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Just filed a complaint with this site. They will discover that ED is clearly in violation regarding copyright infringement of stolen photos and personal information. The time could be coming verrrrrrrry soon.
Wow and you actually expect something?
I hope you understand, EDF technically is operated outside the US, so that agency has ZERO power over EDF.

Thank you, please have a nice suicide!

SK2.0

+size butt model
Reaction score
No, you cannot tell people to kill themselves. Because if you continue to do all this, all the good guys will recruit every federal agency there is across the globe and seize everything on ED. And I mean EVERYTHING!
Oh no guys hurry up and make a backup before the FBI seizes all the shitposts

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
It will happen sooner than anyone expects. And, I just filed a complaint to another site. This is only boosting the likelihood of ED being exposed to meeting its endgame.
The problem your likely to run into is that the sites you are referring to are dedicated to gathering financial remuneration to victims of internet theft and fraud. Unless you can attach a financial value to having you'ree self-respect and dignity surgically removed by a gorillion pin-pricks, I am afraid those agencies may disregard yower whining embittered grievances entirely.

Top Bottom