Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
This guy says that PUA (pickup artist) stuff actually works AND it works on any woman most of the time. I don't know if I believe him. I DEFINITELY know it wouldn't work on me!

It only works if your attractive.

Registered

Ediot
Reaction score
Not true. It supposedly works on ANY woman regardless of appearance or station in life. But it won’t work on Quence!
of course not, you are a gay man

See with normal people, they like a connection.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I understand that a lot of guys are concerned about the size of their, um, ding-a-lings, but they really shouldn’t worry about it. 99.999% of women do NOT want a giant wiener anywhere near them. This woman gets the point across rather well:

guyyouhate

Newfag
Reaction score
I understand that a lot of guys are concerned about the size of their, um, ding-a-lings, but they really shouldn’t worry about it. 99.999% of women do NOT want a giant wiener anywhere near them. This woman gets the point across rather well:

i understand your one of those idiots that has a classification and shouldism fetish

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
It’s been said that AI will make girls on OnlyFans feel like guys on Tinder
wtf happened to dignity and self respect?
I am talking about the dude's who are paying for this shit, like wtf.
I cant fault the girls for getting literally filthy rich and being able to retire at 30 spending their best years just snapping pictures of their buttholes. Just good business.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I am talking about the dude's who are paying for this sh*t, like wtf.
So many guys now suffer from low testosterone due to a number of factors. Combine that with inordinate amounts of time spent online, which enables the avoidance of face-to-face contact, and the result is a pervasive increase in simp behaviour directed towards online women who never explicitly reject the paying simps. It’s a perfect world for OF thots and a gigantic fleecing of the suckers.

Last edited:

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
I am talking about the dude's who are paying for this shit, like wtf.
I cant fault the girls for getting literally filthy rich and being able to retire at 30 spending their best years just snapping pictures of their buttholes. Just good business.
That's been going on for ages. Throwing money at strippers, hookers, and whatnot, but I guess it beats paying a cover charge and buying overpriced drinks to have a woman shake her tits in your face. Also beats AIDS, herpes, Chlamydia, syphilis, and other joyful ailments. Now, you pay a cheap subscription, buy a 12 pack from the gas station, sit home, jerk your meat and get drunk for a fraction of the price with less risks involved lol

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
So many guys now suffer from low testosterone due to a number of factors. Combine that with inordinate amounts of time spent online which enables the avoidance of face-to-face contact and the result is a pervasive increase in simp behaviour directed towards online women who never explicitly reject the paying simps. It’s a perfect world for OF thots and a gigantic fleecing of the suckers.
By that line of reasoning the main bulk of OF subscribers should be men in their 50s and 60s, not fucking guys in their 20s.
Throwing money at strippers, hookers,
the difference is personal attendance was required. Also with all the nudes online, i dont see the "allure" in paying for it.
'can you send me a picture of you peeing on a picture of my face and say "i love you steve"
Its really weird that anyone would get any type of gratification from that shit

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Now, you pay a cheap subscription, buy a 12 pack from the gas station, sit home, jerk your meat and get drunk for a fraction of the price with less risks involved lol
OMG, that sounds kind of sad. Do a lot of guys do that?

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
By that line of reasoning the main bulk of OF subscribers should be men in their 50s and 60s, not guys in their 20s.
The younger guys still have more testosterone than the old dinosaurs and they still have an interest in women. Many old guys don’t care about women anymore or are completely fed up with them. They’d rather spend their time puttering around doing hobbies or sleeping.

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
OMG, that sounds kind of sad. Do a lot of guys do that?
Hell if I know, I've never been to a strip club or done questionable things with women of ill repute. I've had friends go blow $200+ at strip clubs just because. Makes no sense to me.

Top Bottom