FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
The younger guys still have more testosterone than the old dinosaurs and they still have an interest in women. Many old guys don’t care about women anymore or are completely fed up with them. They’d rather spend their time puttering around doing hobbies or sleeping.
So many guys now suffer from low testosterone
make up your mind.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
wat?
some random girls make millions within their first months ffs.
"a lot" does not even begin to cover it.
But do guys get drunk alone and then essentially have what they think is an online date with someone they’ll never meet? That seems really pathetic.

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Younger guys DO have less T than they had in the past, but they’re certainly not at the levels of 60 year old dudes.

I’m not sure why that concept was so difficult to grasp.
Yes.
Did the 60 year olds live in the past?

Yuna is My Waifu

Fuck Trannies, bunch of Faggots. Heil Hitler.
Reaction score
Hell if I know, I've never been to a strip club or done questionable things with women of ill repute. I've had friends go blow $200+ at strip clubs just because. Makes no sense to me.
You can literally get sex for that much lol.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
She is correct. So-called “nice guys” are creepy and defective.

Queerce why are you so bad at disguising yourself if your going to sockpuppet like me in the past at least try to hide that its you and try to disguise yourself

Reaction score
She is correct. Many men simply do not understand.

What a fucking brainless say nothing take. This woman gives me the impression of a vapid moron who would talk your ear off, exactly the type of raggy ass bitch who thinks shes all that while contributing nothing to a relationship. The fact you sincerely think this is good advice indicates that you're a fucking idiot, and you need to re-evaluate the choices you've made in life that has led to this point. Also, the editing in this video gives me a headache, what kind of dipshit thought flashing red and white was a good idea?

Edit: Men, this is a primary example of why you should never ask a fish how to go fishing.

Registered

Ediot
Reaction score
Certainly not, but he said “your dick” and I’m pretty sure only men have that particular accoutrement
you dont really want to be a outright liar, you just like to misdirect, and that brings on more autistic traits

Reaction score
Gentlemen, is what either of them are saying true?

Kind of but I think both men and women do this in general. I dont even see anything wrong with it, if you put in 100% and they dont reciprocate, might as well start pulling out of the relationship. Guys do want you to put out *eventually*. Same goes for women, Ive heard stories of women staying with guys for 20 years waiting for marriage only to get dumped for some young floozie.

If your partner cares, they will reciprocate, sexually, emotionally, and financially. If they dont, you will be left longing in a miserable relationshiop.

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
Gentlemen, is what either of them are saying true?

I think they're both wrong. There's a difference between comfort and complacency. Once a guy is comfortable with a woman, (this goes for the woman too) they slowly stop jumping through the hoops of dating etiquette so to speak. Instead of dressing up, getting cuts at the barber, and buying flowers and candy, they'll start coming over looking scruffy. Why? They're comfortable with the woman they're dating. Same goes for women. They'll slowly stop putting effort into makeup and all that primping and pruning.

That or they're just putting effort into getting their rocks off lol

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Kind of but I think both men and women do this in general. I dont even see anything wrong with it, if you put in 100% and they dont reciprocate, might as well start pulling out of the relationship. Guys do want you to put out *eventually*. Same goes for women, Ive heard stories of women staying with guys for 20 years waiting for marriage only to get dumped for some young floozie.

If your partner cares, they will reciprocate, sexually, emotionally, and financially. If they dont, you will be left longing in a miserable relationshiop.
So for a man it’s always just about sex?

Top Bottom