mint farm

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
sir chicken poop is one of the best fertilizers it's high in nitrogen and it goes in compost and stirred with the coffee grounds/eggshells and other food waste that the chickens can't eat
why are you bragging about throwing away things my pumpkins and watermelons will need?

how are you getting here? you couldn't even find someone to take you to disneyland last year
This is absolutely wrong. Chicken poop is one of the WORST fertilizers because it's HOT!

You can't use "as is" like you can with rabbit poop.

Rabbits make the BEST fertilizer. Not as good for eats, but the best for making greens.

Also they can eat the weeds and leftover plant debris.

Last edited:

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
sir chicken poop is one of the best fertilizers it's high in nitrogen and it goes in compost and stirred with the coffee grounds/eggshells and other food waste that the chickens can't eat
why are you bragging about throwing away things my pumpkins and watermelons will need?

how are you getting here? you couldn't even find someone to take you to disneyland last year
i know as an former chicken owner

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
when i get home

you want this to be the third thread you're blocked from?
Pre trannie "Dr." Chris Chan Queerce cant accept hes Just "Dr." Chris Chan Qyeerce before he became a trannie so hes trying to "prove" his different by copying my writing style and partially copying me

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
So I'm to blame for what you brought up? Is that how all your relationships end?
Shut up Pre Trannie "Dr." Chris Chan Queerce your just as annoying as him no Wonder Because your him just before becoming trannie however minty will never ever love you her only love interest is Gloriousreader

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Shut up Pre Trannie "Dr." Chris Chan Queerce your just as annoying as him no Wonder Because your him just before becoming trannie however minty will never ever love you her only love interest is Gloriousreader
I love where your standards are at. I want to enshrine them.

Last edited:

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
I love where you standards are at. I want to enshrine them.
are you only doing this because you want to prevent your fate into turning completely into "Dr." Chris Chan Queerce By becoming a trannie by becoming different enough which you plan to do by copying my writing style and me? thus becoming a retarded_fag Copy/ripoff like Samflake?

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
are you only doing this because you want to prevent your fate into turning completely into "Dr." Chris Chan Queerce By becoming a trannie by becoming different enough which you plan to do by copying my writing style and me? thus becoming a retarded_fag Copy/ripoff like Samflake?
This must be the language of chickens or something. I can read into incomprehensibility itself... but alas, I cannot decipher this chicken scratch.

You have to be a woman to understand chickens.

As a man I can only understand simple things, like tree chopping and nuclear physics.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I also own a saw by the by... a pole saw... it extends... and makes wood.

I can make all of the wood!

The rest of you can play with Minty's collection of cocks.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
This must be the language of chickens or something. I can read into incomprehensibility itself... but alas, I cannot decipher this chicken scratch.

You have to be a woman to understand chickens.

As a man I can only understand simple things, like tree chopping and nuclear physics.
you wont be a man for long Doctor Oniqueer as you will become a trannie at this rate and complete your transformation into "Dr." Chris Chan Queerce

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
you wont be a man for long Doctor Oniqueer as you will become a trannie at this rate and complete your transformation into "Dr." Chris Chan Queerce
This is what you spend your time considering.

This is not a shared experience.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Did you slip and show your slip?

Do you want Minty to fill your hole with her biggest cock?

Do you want to help prep her cocks?

We'll call you Cluckles The Chuckle Cuck.
whats a slip and I dont have a hole Besides i am not gay and no i dont want to prep her cocks

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
the stuff i planted last week is sprouting!
here is a baby carrot
20240307_152936.jpg

some bok choys
20240307_152957.jpg

20240307_153009.jpg

the potatoes are doing amazing
20240307_153050.jpg

honey came out to supervise the potato and onion bed check in the flower bed which is starting to come back...
20240307_153151.jpg

20240307_153155.jpg

i suppose if i'm planting the pumpkins elsewhere this grow season i should put another flower bed over near that to get some bee activity over there
spare is still vibrant
20240307_153350.jpg

but little buddy's coloration is fading from the cyanosis
look how dark his saddle feathers are
20240307_153354.jpg

egg haul for today, they lay less when it's overcast n thunderstorming like it has been the past two days, but maybe there will be some more later.

20240307_153755.jpg

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
of course you would being the party van your a kill Joy like your trannie version
I am genuinely concerned for the state of your mental operation... are you drunk or high or something? What's wrong with you? I don't remember you being this incoherent... is this new? Sorry, I don't pay that close attention, has he always been this... cognitively dysfunctional?

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
I am genuinely concerned for the state of your mental operation... are you drunk or high or something? What's wrong with you? I don't remember you being this incoherent... is this new? Sorry, I don't pay that close attention, has he always been this... cognitively dysfunctional?
i think the problems are not from me but you

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
artemis is starting to try going broody. i think her n pip might make beautiful chicks so i am excited. she was in the nesting box but here's some shots of mercury n pip
20240308_064505.jpg

20240308_064523.jpg

20240308_064618.jpg

these niggas wanna fight through the fence smh
20240308_071456.jpg

as an aside, i think little buddy is goin' pretty soon. he doesn't try to jump up on me anymore, he doesn't try flyin' up to roost on anything. the cyanosis is clearly worsening. unless i actively pick him up he won't try to hang out with me
little bro had me tearin' up before headin' to work. on international women's day too, smh

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
artemis is starting to try going broody. i think her n pip might make beautiful chicks so i am excited. she was in the nesting box but here's some shots of mercury n pip
View attachment 91143
View attachment 91144
View attachment 91145
these niggas wanna fight through the fence smh
View attachment 91146

as an aside, i think little buddy is goin' pretty soon. he doesn't try to jump up on me anymore, he doesn't try flyin' up to roost on anything. the cyanosis is clearly worsening. unless i actively pick him up he won't try to hang out with me
little bro had me tearin' up before headin' to work. on international women's day too, smh
women day shouldnt be a thing its no longer necessary besides it only reinforces neo-communist leftist propaganda Such as feminism

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Women's Day is great because it reminds women that they're not the same as men.

It's important, because women are so stupid that... apparently some of them "forget" after awhile and then I guess some of them start thinking they ~are~ men... like they think it's just a label.

They completely forget that their imagined freedom came at the hands of men... specifically EVIL men who wanted to use them to do EVIL shit... and... they did.

They continue to do so.

That is why we have a "Women's Day" so that women remember how stupid they are.

Black people, by the by... they need like a whole fuckin month.

Oh and, I know it annoys the stupid ones, so I'll just go ahead and point it out... hashtag... "not all".

Because the REAL minorities in our world... they're the "not all" and those are the only minorities we actually want.

That's why the stupid ones never want you to pay them any notice... because you'll notice the difference between surface and substance.

Superficial people require superficial holidays to make them feel special because they don't have anything real worth working towards.

Top Bottom