new "shit i made" thread

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
cuz i'm bored n this is my own thread i'm derailing...
athena's feathers. she's like a little golden eagle
View attachment 77442
View attachment 77443
also, little buddy again. i may have bought fabric that matches him yesterday. and it may have shipped out today. blonky out here also bein' majestic n puffin' his chest out like a handsome boy
View attachment 77444
View attachment 77445
View attachment 77446
View attachment 77447
View attachment 77448
next post we return to scheduled programming posts of sewing projects
You think you could make a short video of your roosters crowing?

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
You think you could make a short video of your roosters crowing?
i did already
there was an imgur crosspost one in the farm thread that's probably taken down now, n there's one of blonky crowing in there somewhere
i did the search

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
i did the search
Thanks.

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
hadn't been able to make myself sew anything lately
to get myself back into doing... anything, really, when i have no motivation whatsoever to create, i usually do something i hadn't done for a while to get myself jumpstarted. i had been feeling the urge to sculpey clay some pumpkins but the craft store's an hour away and i have no orange so i decided to bead instead
i had never beaded something quite this 3d before, but i somehow managed to do so. behold: a wee pumpkin.
20230715_001218.jpg

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
to get myself back into doing... anything, really, when i have no motivation whatsoever to create, i usually do something i hadn't done for a while to get myself jumpstarted. i had been feeling the urge to sculpey clay some pumpkins but the craft store's an hour away and i have no orange so i decided to bead instead
i had never beaded something quite this 3d before, but i somehow managed to do so. behold: a wee pumpkin.
View attachment 79299
Bro, if you did that with black it would be da bomb!

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
View attachment 79299
cannibalized and re-beaded this in a different style n added a leaf n it looks much better now
20230720_233210.jpg
20230720_233227.jpg

still not entirely happy with it, should've decreased more at the top for the squishy round pumpkin shape. may try peyote stitch next with two different color oranges
Bro, if you did that with black it would be da bomb!
this one in all black would make a good bombomb i could do that next

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
cannibalized and re-beaded this in a different style n added a leaf n it looks much better now
View attachment 79832View attachment 79833
still not entirely happy with it, should've decreased more at the top for the squishy round pumpkin shape. may try peyote stitch next with two different color oranges

this one in all black would make a good bombomb i could do that next
That is a cloud berry.

Top Bottom