Racing games Are my ALL TIME Favorite Genre Games

Killerratte

Ediot
Reaction score
When I got Dirt Rally for free on Steam a few years ago I thought nothing of it. Started it up and was absolutely blown away by the physics, the feeling, the speed and the amazing visuals.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
wtf I didn't expect you to return this fast as soon I mentioned you returned

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
I have at least 500 hours into each of the proper Forza games, easily over 1000 hours into 1 and 4

Im more into realism than arcade so im not into Horizon so much but the first was my favourite

I also play a lot of dirt rally, assetto corsa, beam

I solely play racing games on a wheel too, if the games designed to just be played with a controller, im not interested

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
I have at least 500 hours into each of the proper Forza games, easily over 1000 hours into 1 and 4

Im more into realism than arcade so im not into Horizon so much but the first was my favourite

I solely play racing games on a wheel too, if the games designed to just be played with a controller, im not interested
how did you spend 500 hours with no sleep and not suffering severe hallucinations

walter_spencer_1488

Mexican Animal Abuser
Reaction score

I agreed, but Me personally I like Arcade Style Racing because of Exciting Speed

Top Bottom