Racing games Are my ALL TIME Favorite Genre Games

leckerkeks

Ediot
Reaction score
[thought you of all people would already know this]

accidentally fat fingered that shit.

your primary units of measurement are SI (Système International) in 'straya, i use them out of convenience and/or that's what these retarded expensive electronic stepper gauges come with by default. wanted consistency, so stuck with it.

we do use metric units in the US frequently, depending on what field you're in/what you're doing

leckerkeks

Ediot
Reaction score
Im talking about in the aftermarket/tuning scene
don't even get it. only thing imaginable is something like raising charge pressure "10 to 16 psi" is easier to visualize than ".7 to 1.1 bar." either that, or maybe just because of the internet: Australia following US tuning trends. we always lay down the authority there 🇺🇸 🏁

leckerkeks

Ediot
Reaction score
The US is officially a metric country
they tried that shit in the 70s? i think it was. it was called "US metrification" i believe. it was a colossally lulzy trainwreck. some experiments included changing all road signs to kilometers on stretches of highway, which severely pissed everyone off

places like graineries or other producers that sell in very obscure units want nothing to do with it, along with machinists and design engineers who have inordinate amounts of money in imperial tools and equipment. it was doomed from the get-go, unfortunately. like if one day they told you, "we no longer use meters and grams, it's all ding dongs and willy wogs now. comply or else"

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
I've decided to return to this thread because I'm currently bored with a headache do you guys however I do not know if I should ask Likeicare an question as there is a question I want to ask him from his ED article

leckerkeks

Ediot
Reaction score
he almostb made it to the plate of Kitty kibble i put out front

POUR ONE OUT FOR YA OL COBBA ROCKY RACCOON. lil guy almost got a few bites

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
ok I'm going to be asking my question now (the reason for the delay is because you set a Cooldown again on my account)
Is this going to be a stupid question
Are you actually an aboriginal? It says in your ED article page that your an aboriginal and I don't know if that's true or just a joke or gag like call

walter_spencer_1488

Mexican Animal Abuser
Reaction score
know what's really bullshit? traffic tickets. victimless crimes on an empty desert road to nowhere. i built this DSM when i was your age around the mid-late 2000s. wanted a new Ferrari f430 so badly, instead built something wicked faster.

this was 1.4kg boost on garrett t04e, final rendition was 2.0kg boost on a Borg s360 with ethanol fuel instead of gasoline. I couldn't afford a new Borg-Warner turbo (like $1,500 at the time) so took one off a 9.0L John Deere diesel and switched the turbine out on it. 2nd gear in the transmission exploded, threw all the teeth everywhere. :( sounded like a fork caught in a kitchen garbage disposal
View attachment 82520
Cool, story

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
Then there's no way you haven't tried Assetto Corsa, if so then stop everything else you're doing and try it.

GiovannaTerry

Lurker
Reaction score
That's awesome to hear that racing games are your all-time favorite! They can be so thrilling and immersive. If you're a fan of gaming, you might also want to check out some of the best app games to make money. They're a fun way to combine your passion for gaming with a chance to earn some extra cash on the side.

Last edited:
Top Bottom