Racing games Are my ALL TIME Favorite Genre Games

leckerkeks

Ediot
Reaction score
Nigga arent you in your 20s
off my gopro. you should try the real deal sometime, it's much more fun. certain parts of California forests and canyons are like one enormous after hours racetrack on the weekends with zero traffic.

my aussie expat buddy told me they will snatch your drivers license immediately for (what to us would be) just a few kph over the limit

leckerkeks

Ediot
Reaction score
I think its 45 or 50km for instant loss of licence
man, that's not very much at all. here it's 160kph, not on sliding scale: a nice big round 100mph. even then it's no guarantee they'll take your license if you hire a lawyer

speed limits are a bullshit scam anyway, people generally have an idea how fast is 'too fast.' to develop statutory limits, they take the speed everyone else travels at by road survey then arbitrarily lower it a fifth. there's already a primae facia ca speed law that covers the most of it, but they'd lose out on all that sweet, sweet citation loot

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
ok but likeicare why does everyone think I'm your sockpuppet or an AI sockpuppet of you

leckerkeks

Ediot
Reaction score
know what's really bullshit? traffic tickets. victimless crimes on an empty desert road to nowhere. i built this DSM when i was your age around the mid-late 2000s. wanted a new Ferrari f430 so badly, instead built something wicked faster.

this was 1.4kg boost on garrett t04e, final rendition was 2.0kg boost on a Borg s360 with ethanol fuel instead of gasoline. I couldn't afford a new Borg-Warner turbo (like $1,500 at the time) so took one off a 9.0L John Deere diesel and switched the turbine out on it. 2nd gear in the transmission exploded, threw all the teeth everywhere. :( sounded like a fork caught in a kitchen garbage disposal

leckerkeks

Ediot
Reaction score
Do you mean bar lol
that's more modern, older jap tuner gauges will read kg/cm², the units are almost synonymous. there's a 2% difference, which is negligible in the grand scheme of things. throught you of all people would already know this

Top Bottom