Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
must be some ghetto-assed prophets who've got nothing better to do than crap on about oddgoy's anus
Prophets are usually paedophiles, primtive sand people who spent way too much time in the sun with their heads uncovered, or both.
Usually the latter.

Scumhook

Managing Account Details
Reaction score
Prophets are usually paedophiles, primtive sand people who spent way too much time in the sun with their heads uncovered, or both.
Usually the latter.
oh is that why they're without honour in their own country?

cos all their mates know they're pedos so they have to prophecy into the anuses of children elsewhere?

makes a certain degree of sense

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
I recall a lad named @nazca having similar hair, but he said he was french back then IIRC

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
@.wil the boom boom kitty fuck, cheshire cat, hatter, 1up, greeny phatom, a banana sticker medal (madh8r had bought me one), and starscream

also, tho it's not one of the ones i shooped or bought for myself originally i would v much like the bunny medal :meow:

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
FYI: All badges now automatically apply regardless of featured status

If you or a loved one has been previously diagnosed with any kind of badge you no longer want, please contact me as you might be entitled to a small cash settlement

Call J. G. Wilworth
877-BADGE NOW
877-BADGE NOW
877-BADGE NOW
877-BADGE NOW
Call J. G. Wilworth
877-BADGE NOW

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score

If you or a loved one has been previously diagnosed with any kind of badge you no longer want, please contact me as you might be entitled to a small cash settlement

Call J. G. Wilworth
877-BADGE NOW
877-BADGE NOW
877-BADGE NOW
877-BADGE NOW
Call J. G. Wilworth
877-BADGE NOW
I HAVE BEEN UNFAIRLY FAGTAGGED AND I NEED A BADGE NOW
Call J. G. Wilworth
877-BADGE NOW
I WANT WIKI PRIVS BUT IM VIRIL CAN I PLEASE HAVE MY BADGE NOW?
Call J. G. Wilworth
877-BADGE NOW

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Thanks.

I would like the EDF2 Survivor, Science, Cheery, Born Just In Time, Basic Bitch, Suicide Hotline, Necromancer, Liberty Prime, Anti-Communist, Cheshire Cat, HaRd CoRe, Spoiled Princess, Victim of Cyber Bullying, +10 Friendship, Jinkies, Spunky Girl, Soccer, Real Metal Medal, My Medal, and Level 7 VIP badges.

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
Thanks.

I would like the EDF2 Survivor, Science, Cheery, Born Just In Time, Basic Bitch, Suicide Hotline, Necromancer, Liberty Prime, Anti-Communist, Cheshire Cat, HaRd CoRe, Spoiled Princess, Victim of Cyber Bullying, +10 Friendship, Jinkies, Spunky Girl, Soccer, Real Metal Medal, My Medal, and Level 7 VIP badges.
you can't have the cheshire cat one. it's mine. i made n paid money for it a decade ago. go shoop your own

Top Bottom