Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Yet another foreigner who has watched some American movies and now thinks he’s a constitutional scholar.
You've been proven time and again you don't know a fucking thing. At this point I'm pretty sure if you pulled your bangs back, there would be a tattoo that reads, "Inflate to 8 PSI."
I’m implying nothing. I’m TELLING you that foreigners do not have 2nd Amendment rights in America.
If you actually read the 2nd. it does not limit the right to bear arms to only American citizens. Because when the Amendment was written, EVERYONE residing within America WAS NOT AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. By specifying they would have turned everyone in the nation that had a firearm, especially ones that carried one in the creation of the nation a felon.

You are retarded.

However, with the current proof or residency laws pertaining to firearms, someone on vacation could not purchase a firearm unless they are here for an extended period of time.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
A federal judge just confirmed that they have 2A rights

Take the L nigger
No. Foreigners do not have the 2nd A rights of citziens, and for good reason. No one wants a groidle of apefricans or a sombrero of mexican'ts or an egg roll of chinks suddenly going postal in an effort to topple the government. Only citizens have that right.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
If you actually read the 2nd. it does not limit the right to bear arms to only American citizens. Because when the Amendment was written, EVERYONE residing within America WAS NOT AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. By specifying they would have turned everyone in the nation that had a firearm, especially ones that carried one in the creation of the nation a felon.
There is no explicit declaration within the amendment that allows for foreigners to have 2A rights. None. Zip. Zed. Zero.

Me thinks you are not a wise person.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
There is no explicit declaration within the amendment that states it is only for citizens

None

Zip

Zed

Zero
An American amendment added to an American constitution in and pertaining to the USA. The declaration is quite clearly implicit. No one in their right mind would want foreigners owning guns in their country.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
So will idiots like her keep voting for people who constantly eff up the country? Will they finally come to their senses and understand that modern Leftists and their policies ruin people’s lives?

crazy that Republicans will make videos mocking young people for growing up in a broken economy, then wonder why young voters overwhelmingly vote Democrat

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
crazy that Republicans will make videos mocking young people for growing up in a broken economy, then wonder why young voters overwhelmingly vote Democrat
You mean the broken economy that's largely the responsibility of Leftists? And they continue to vote for them? Leftists are not getting those types of videos in their feed, so I'm not sure how they're motivated to constantly vote for incompetent far-Left dems.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I care more about the legal system being twisted and abused in an effort to go after political opponents. It is abominable behaviour that destabilizes the justice system.
And you're implying that it being abused and twisted to give preferential treatment to people who have friends in high places destabilizes the justice system any less?

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
There is no explicit declaration within the amendment that allows for foreigners to have 2A rights. None. Zip. Zed. Zero.

Me thinks you are not a wise person.
There is nothing that says aliens CANNOT own guns.

Remember you dimwitted trannie, that the BoR is a list telling the government what it CANNOT do.

You're a loser fuckwit. Kill yourself.

Top Bottom