Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Can you name one practical and efficient new economic policy Republicans are proposing to lower cost of living, Healthcare/Education costs, or the price of housing?

I can't, but I can name several democrats who are.
Absolutely. Let’s go right to the top: President Trump is proposing to enforce American immigration laws by deporting millions of illegals and securing the southern border. And, I’ve been told, he is seriously considering a drastic reduction in legal immigration.

Both ideas would have enormous economic benefit to everyday Americans by reducing the demand for all kinds of services. It would dramatically decrease the demand for housing and allow young people to better afford to purchase their first home. It would result in less crowded schools and better educational value for people’s tax dollars. It would decrease the incredible demand on the healthcare system and likely result in lower costs for patients. It would definitely reduce crime and thereby reduce costs for things like property insurance, law enforcement, and the justice system. The cost of food would decrease. Gasoline would likely be cheaper due to less demand.

Almost every facet of a person’s life could improve if immigration laws were enforced and legal immigration was drastically curtailed.

I have never heard of a Democrat who offered a common sense economic solution that actually benefits the American people. Not once.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Absolutely. Let’s go right to the top: President Trump is proposing to enforce American immigration laws by deporting millions of illegals and securing the southern border. And, I’ve been told, he is seriously considering a drastic reduction in legal immigration.
Actually not true at all, in fact Obama deported over double the amount of immigrants trump did.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
raising taxes and creating more public programs isn't going to solve the real cause of the situation: inflation. The government needs to get those dollars off the market.
Multiple Democrats are proposing universal Healthcare plans and secondary education coverage which would benefit millions of Americans at all income levels.

The most Republicans have brought to the table is reducing immigration, which they don't even actually do when they're in office.

The Gigachud

Newfag
Reaction score
Multiple Democrats are proposing universal Healthcare plans and secondary education coverage which would benefit millions of Americans at all income levels.

The most Republicans have brought to the table is reducing immigration, which they don't even actually do when they're in office.
The education system is just tranny indoctrination. Kids don't even learn basic economics, how to write in cursive or how to write out a check even by middle school in (((public schools))) we need to quit funding education.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Completely wrong. Trump made the filthy sh*tskins wait in Mexihell until their cases were heard and adjudicated by a judge. Biden immediately dismantled that common sense policy and essentially erased the southern border as sovereign marker of US territory.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Of course they are because that delivers massive power to the government. Yet more fed control over an individual’s life. No one believes that giant government programs are well run, are efficient, and deliver good value for money.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Actually not true at all, in fact Obama deported over double the amount of immigrants trump did.
This has been debunked. Stop sucking off the first gay black president. Obama sucked on every front. From personal liberties, to the slowest economic recovery in US history, foreign policy, and lost a war on purpose because his Iranian "life coach" was butthurt about dead goat fuckers.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Multiple Democrats are proposing universal Healthcare plans
Wait didn't Obunghole Care (Affordable Care Act) do that? So they are preposing a solution that has already been executed well over a decade ago.
and secondary education coverage which would benefit millions of Americans at all income levels.
College is a scam.

They are only doing that to further federal college loans. Most people who apply for college loans never graduate or graduate with a degree they will never once employ in their job.
58% of college students never graduate.
The overwhelming majority of college graduates have "soft science degrees" or social degrees. They are all worthless disiplines unless you pursue that focus until PhD level. And even then you're talking 50-70K. Luckily for them they took out those loans for 250K right?

not to mention the lag it will take, it's not immediate. and for some it never happens at all. I know several who sneer at me because they have a degree. And some have actual degrees that are worth something, biology. One guy is a foreman on a tree clearing team for the power company, fucking douche and a half; another also has a biology degree - he cleans and repairs barriers - the ones designed to prevent a vehicle attack on public buildings - he operates a power washer 90% of the time - douche X2 and another, fuck all this guy is the worst, biology degree and is an assistant manager at convenience store. I could go on but that would be boring and needless.
yeah that's the Uniparty that I keep mentioning. Don't know why you leftists, like yourself hate the majority of the Republicans, nearly all support the same ideas and solutions you leftists want, they just do it a little bit slower than an all out sprint. (Old guy jog speed. - Frog in a pot being slowly to boil strat)

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
I like sucking black gay presidential cock.

On the other side of the ledger, the number of people deported at or near the border has gone up — primarily as a result of changing who gets counted in the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency’s deportation statistics.

The vast majority of those border crossers would not have been treated as formal deportations under most previous administrations. If all removals were tallied, the total sent back to Mexico each year would have been far higher under those previous administrations than it is now.

Those numbers alone don’t tell the whole story, though, according to Obama administration officials.

“A straight numbers-by-numbers comparison doesn’t provide an accurate picture of what was going on in the administration,” Cecilia Muñoz, who was a top domestic policy adviser to Obama and is now with the left-leaning New America Foundation, said in a phone interview.

She argues that Obama prioritized deporting people convicted of serious crimes and recent arrivals who had no criminal records.

The federal government classifies deportations as the removal of noncitizens from the U.S. It tracks it in a few different ways:
  • Removals: When people are sent out of the U.S. via an official court order, often penalized for the illegal entry. This can include people who have lived in the United States for years and people who recently arrived.
  • Returns: When people are returned to their home countries without legal penalties and without being placed in formal removal proceedings. This happens at the border.
  • Title 42 expulsions: These happened from March 2020 to May 2023 under a public health policy. Some people arriving at the border were not let into the United States and were expelled without legal penalties.
The overwhelming majority of all Obunghole "deportations" were returns and Title 42 and under previous administrations would have never been included.

Care to lose again?

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Care to lose again?
Lol he posted the same article again

SmartSelect_20240329_012720_Chrome.jpg

(You will of course say something about it mentioning data from 2018 despite using articles you dont understand from that same time period to try to prove your false point)

Why dont i just paste your entire argument again before you decide to repeat yourself word for word

SmartSelect_20240329_013057_Chrome.jpg
SmartSelect_20240329_013204_Chrome.jpg

Keep slurping

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
I boot lick and love propaganda.
Odd which you and the liberal left press ignore that the bulk of Obunghole's "deportations" were turn aways and title 42's which were never counted in any other administration. An Obunghole admin even expressly stated so in the CNN article.

It's like your narcissism won't allow you to see facts, even when they are laid out for you.
You're a sad little man.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
The politifact article wasn't to self own, it was to show the different classifications were created to support the misleading factoid.
How is it you don't understand propaganda? Mr. False Flag

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
I can't read
You need to work on that.

On the other side of the ledger, the number of people deported at or near the border has gone up primarily as a result of changing who gets counted in the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency’s deportation statistics.

The vast majority of those border crossers would not have been treated as formal deportations under most previous administrations. If all removals were tallied, the total sent back to Mexico each year would have been far higher under those previous administrations than it is now.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
You need to work on that.

On the other side of the ledger, the number of people deported at or near the border has gone up primarily as a result of changing who gets counted in the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency’s deportation statistics.

I get it the facts and statistics are completely against you, so you just start making shit up

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
The most recent enforcement figures released by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) on December 30 offer the latest evidence of these trends. Eighty-five percent of all removals and returns during fiscal year (FY) 2016 were of noncitizens who had recently crossed the U.S. border unlawfully.

While the Obama administration record is characterized by much higher removals than preceding administrations, it also shows less focus on increasing absolute numbers of overall deportations and a higher priority on targeting the removals of recently arrived unauthorized immigrants and criminals. The administration also placed a much lower priority on removing those who had established roots in U.S. communities and had no criminal records. This prioritization was achieved by a slowly evolving but deliberate policy, highlighted by the administration’s November 2014 executive actions on immigration.

Top Bottom