The Gigachud

Newfag
Reaction score
There is nothing that says aliens CANNOT own guns.

Remember you dimwitted trannie, that the BoR is a list telling the government what it CANNOT do.

You're a loser fuckwit. Kill yourself.
The authors of the bill of rights restricted gun ownership and citizenship to those of European descent, you're an idiot.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
There is nothing that says aliens CANNOT own guns.

Remember you dimwitted trannie, that the BoR is a list telling the government what it CANNOT do.
Sadly little fella, you appear to be a complete moron.

There is NOTHING in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights that explicitly gives foreigners the right to own a gun in America. And why should there be? Anyone with half a brain cell understands that allowing foreigners to arm themselves in YOUR COUNTRY is a recipe for disaster.

Christ almighty, did your mother make a habit of dropping you on your head as a child (when, unsurprisingly, you were about the same size as you are now)?

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Sadly little fella, you appear to be a complete moron.

There is NOTHING in the Constitution or the Bill of Rights that explicitly gives foreigners the right to own a gun in America. And why should there be? Anyone with half a brain cell understands that allowing foreigners to arm themselves in YOUR COUNTRY is a recipe for disaster.

Christ almighty, did your mother make a habit of dropping you on your head as a child (when, unsurprisingly, you were about the same size as you are now)?
No he meant actual aliens which are human-like therefore aliens can own guns as their not humans but like humans and theres nothing in the law saying real aliens cannot own guns

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
The authors of the bill of rights restricted gun ownership and citizenship to those of European descent, you're an idiot.
Plenty of blacks owned guns you retard. Same with the native indians. Fuck the hell off with your European version of US constitutional law and history

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
The founding fathers didn't allow nonwhites to become citizens or own firearms, cope and seethe nigger.
YOu are literally a retarded faggot.

There certainly were black free men living in the colonial US. It's like you get your history from a 6th grade history book written by your retarded faggot trannie daddy.

It was pretty late in the US civil war but there were entire companies of black soldiers who marched around with rifles. One is quite famous for using them, the Mass 54th.

And again the 2nd doesn't specify citizenship status on 2A protections. Or can't you read because you're too butthurt over Tyrone buttfucking your trans-daddie in prison and now he has to wear a tutu.

The Gigachud

Newfag
Reaction score

There certainly were black free men living in the colonial US. It's like you get your history from a 6th grade history book written by your retarded faggot trannie daddy.

It was pretty late in the US civil war but there were entire companies of black soldiers who marched around with rifles. One is quite famous for using them, the Mass 54th.

And again the 2nd doesn't specify citizenship status on 2A protections. Or can't you read because you're too butthurt over Tyrone buttfucking your trans-daddie in prison and now he has to wear a tutu.
soy snopes.png

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score

I could be misremembering this but I'm pretty sure the first black slave to be awarded freedom by his master, ironically went on to become a slave owner himself

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
You mean the broken economy that's largely the responsibility of Leftists? And they continue to vote for them? Leftists are not getting those types of videos in their feed, so I'm not sure how they're motivated to constantly vote for incompetent far-Left dems.
Can you name one practical and efficient new economic policy Republicans are proposing to lower cost of living, Healthcare/Education costs, or the price of housing?

I can't, but I can name several democrats who are.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
I could be misremembering this but I'm pretty sure the first black slave to be awarded freedom by his master, ironically went on to become a slave owner himself
Yeah I'm guessing it was like a status symbol or something. By 1860 there were well over 3000 black slave masters in New Orleans alone. And I think there is where the abuse really happened. They were more house servants etc., so chopping off a foot is not really going to hinder their cleaning abilities while doing that to a field hand would render him practically useless for harvesting.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Can you name one practical and efficient new economic policy Republicans are proposing to lower cost of living, Healthcare/Education costs, or the price of housing?

I can't, but I can name several democrats who are.
raising taxes and creating more public programs isn't going to solve the real cause of the situation: inflation. The government needs to get those dollars off the market.

Top Bottom