Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
i also can barely remember a world before ipads existed. not sure what this means for me

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Why would kids be interested in some old people crap?

It's like worrying about how many kids will be using IRC or Usenet... let me think... zero.

That's just how shit works.

Don't worry, someone will make like an emulator or a game or an "experience" that will allow people to relive the original in some generic, gaudy, disrespectful format.

Like for 4Chan, I'm sure eventually there will be some kind of emulator that can endlessly spam the word, "nigger" all over the place with the general look and style of the original.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score

It's like worrying about how many kids will be using IRC or Usenet... let me think... zero.

Don't worry, someone will make like an emulator or a game or an "experience" that will allow people to relive the original in some generic, gaudy, disrespectful format.

Like for 4Chan, I'm sure eventually there will be some kind of emulator that can endlessly spam the word, "nigger" all over the place with the general look and style of the original.
Simple they want to experience the past, they want to feel nosglatia they also like the old internet's aestheics

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You're all assholes with bad taste, it's not a generational thing, trust me. That ball just keeps right on a rollin around!

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Simple they want to experience the past, they want to feel nosglatia they also like the old internet's aestheics
Have you ever seen any of those 'old school meme' music videos? You know where they take a whole bunch of old memes and then they make little absurdist videos sorta poking fun at 'old school' Internet culture while looking like absolute clowns of cringe... yeah, it's usually more that than this...

Most remakes, reboots and retcons are garbage ideas from the get go. The odds of finding quality pastiche are poor.

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score

Like for 4Chan, I'm sure eventually there will be some kind of emulator that can endlessly spam the word, all over the place with the general look and style of the original.
Im not into that sort of thing, i didnt know what irc was until a few years ago lol.

crab nebula

Ediot
Reaction score
I'm unsure on how people feel nostalgia over something they didn't experience.

Hold on, now I'm getting all nostalgic. Come watch Charlie Chaplin's The Gold Rush with me gen alpha!

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
I'm unsure on how people feel nostalgia over something they didn't experience.

Hold on, now I'm getting all nostalgic. Come watch Charlie Chaplin's The Gold Rush with me gen alpha!

My generation and gen alpha dont want to see tbis bullshit.

Top Bottom