BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I'm old enough to play with little Legos!

Not Duplo, that's shit... baby shit... bleh... nobody wants that.

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
The nostalgia is mostly 2019.
Why are you so stuck on labels for when people were born? You were obviously taught all the trigger bullshit in school and have spewed it on here. Remember from your teachings little sheep, labels are racist.

Next concern is why do you want little kids on this site so bad? You're almost 18. You setting yourself up for prison again because you want to chat up some thirteen year olds? You get weirder and weirder, bud.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I want the opposite. I want to doxx the PARENTS of anyone under 18 and then I want to send them a BILL for my "online babysitting services".

And if they don't pay it... I will absolutely file a LOLsuit for what's owed!

I don't work for free. This site is not a dumping ground for latch key kids with terrible parents... probably.

If you leave your kids alone here with us, this is what they will be watching...

We don't do "home school education" so much as "uncanny online education".

Sink or swim in the infinite abyss. Learn to let your nightmares gnaw on your immortality to kill away your sense of fear.

Let the fear eat its way into every part of you, let it seep into your soul, feel the path of the paralyzation as it creeps across your nerves.

Let it have some control, but not enough to let it move! You understand, it's like artificial sugar. You let the fear think you're going to let it take control, but then you keep recursively denying it, in turn paralyzing the fear that's trying to paralyze you, trapping it in a feedback loop where you can use it to make super soldier serum happen inside your head... 3... 4 times top.

Then you'll burn out your brain's metric for fear completely.

Realize the abyss is already within you, spreading like a cancer, eroding away your sense of realization.

Realize the damage and realize you need to become your fear in order to fight back.

Frustrate your fear, trap it, make it angry thinking that you're going to let it make you run away, but then keep denying it and then after it reaches critical concentration... selectively channel that terror ridden tyranny into whatever part of your body you want to move past the speed of forever.

It's like your body is screaming at you to run from a monster running right at you, but you deny your body, you let it scream louder and louder for you to RUN... but you DENY... over and over... the frustrated fear will forcibly inject your brain with a chemical cocktail full of adulterated adrenaline and then you can make your fist go from zero to skull shattering in literally no seconds because the nerve conduction speed is clocked past perception itself.

As far as physical reality is concerned... it will look like you didn't even move. Like your fist just suddenly *POPS* right into someone's skull!

Fear is one of the most powerful weapons we are afforded as sentient beings. I will teach you how to wield it against inhumanity effectively!

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
I want the opposite. I want to doxx the PARENTS of anyone under 18 and then I want to send them a BILL for my "online babysitting services".

I don't work for free. This site is not a dumping ground for latch key kids with terrible parents... probably.

If you leave your kids alone here with us, this is what they will be watching...

Sink or swim in the infinite abyss. Learn to let your nightmares gnaw on your immortality to kill away your sense of fear.

Let the fear eat its way into every part of you, let it seep into your soul, feel the path of the paralyzation as it creeps across your nerves.

Let it have some control, but not enough to let it move! You understand, it's like artificial sugar. You let the fear think you're going to let it take control, but then you keep recursively denying it, in turn paralyzing the fear that's trying to paralyze you, trapping it in a feedback loop where you can use it to make super soldier serum happen inside your head... 3... 4 times top.

Realize the abyss is already within you, spreading like a cancer, eroding away your sense of realization.

Realize the damage and realize you need to become your fear in order to fight back.

Frustrate your fear, trap it, make it angry thinking that you're going to let it make you run away, but then keep denying it and then after it reaches critical concentration... selectively channel that terror ridden tyranny into whatever part of your body you want to move past the speed of forever.

It's like your body is screaming at you to run from a monster running right at you, but you deny your body, you let it scream louder and louder for you to RUN... but you DENY... over and over... the frustrated fear will forcibly inject your brain with a chemical cocktail full of adulterated adrenaline and then you can make your fist go from zero to skull shattering in literally no seconds because the nerve conduction speed is clocked past perception itself.

As far as physical reality is concerned... it will look like you didn't even move. Like your fist just suddenly *POPS* right into someone's skull!

Fear is one of the most powerful weapons we are afforded as sentient beings. I will teach you how to wield it against inhumanity effectively!
Debbie the clown can attempt to make balloon animals with my cock.

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score

Onideus i have been noticing a Pattern every day you have been becoming crazier and more insane did you finally break and become completely insane and Crazy?
"HA HA HA PEDO, GET IT CUZ IM IMPLYING THAT HE'S A PEDOPHILE!!!! FUNNY RIGHT< LET JUST THINK OF THE WORST SHIT EVER AND CALL IT A JOKE SOME HOW HE HE HE!!!!!!!!"
And what do you know about humor your a clown samflake

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Onideus i have been noticing a Pattern every day you have been becoming crazier and more insane did you finally break and become completely insane and Crazy?
Why are you randomly miscapitalizing words? What form of crazy makes you do that?

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
But if you're AWARE of something... you should be able to self-correct accordingly.

Which means you're being retarded on purpose...

View attachment 91837
Obviously I'm being retarded on purpose everybody knows this it isnt news got to live up to my name but riddle me this onideus How can somebody be retarded if their doing on purpose its on purpose not unintentional so are they retarded or not retarded

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Obviously I'm being retarded on purpose everybody knows this it isnt news got to live up to my name but riddle me this onideus How can somebody be retarded if their doing on purpose its on purpose not unintentional so are they retarded or not retarded
Because you're acting retarded as an excuse to remove effort from your life.

Which is arguably the ~most~ retarded thing anyone can ever do.

It's like you're committing suicide in the slowest, most horrific way imaginable, while bragging about your methodology!

Like, I don't care if you want to put yourself in hell, I just don't really want to have to watch the "foreplay".

Retarded_FAG

I am a pedophile
Reaction score
Because you're acting retarded as an excuse to remove effort from your life.

Which is arguably the ~most~ retarded thing anyone can ever do.

It's like you're committing suicide in the slowest, most horrific way imaginable, while bragging about your methodology!

Like, I don't care if you want to put yourself in hell, I just don't really want to have to watch the "foreplay".
How would being retarded on purpose remove any effort when there is none to remove? Besides wouldnt being retarded on purpose actually add more effort in the form of actually distilling the non-retarded parts of you and what makes you not retarded and acting Retarded?

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
How would being retarded on purpose remove any effort when there is none to remove? Besides wouldnt being retarded on purpose actually add more effort in the form of actually distilling the non-retarded parts of you and what makes you not retarded and acting Retarded?
Your thought process resembles a paraplegics ability to walk.

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
Why are you so stuck on labels for when people were born? You were obviously taught all the trigger bullshit in school and have spewed it on here. Remember from your teachings little sheep, labels are racist.

Next concern is why do you want little kids on this site so bad? You're almost 18. You setting yourself up for prison again because you want to chat up some thirteen year olds? You get weirder and weirder, bud.
Lol no, im not going to fucking groom any minors in my lifetime.

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
Lol no, im not going to fucking groom any minors in my lifetime.
Good! Groom animals instead! You get paid for it and the animal will be appreciative unless it's a shitbull. I don't advise grooming those things lol

Top Bottom