Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
Good! Groom animals instead! You get paid for it and the animal will be appreciative unless it's a shitbull. I don't advise grooming those things lol
I would cut animal hair, but I wouldnt sexually harrass them.

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
I would cut animal hair, but I wouldnt sexually harrass them.
I didn't say sexually harass the animals you nitwit! I'll explain the word in both of it's meanings so you understand... Grooming Kids = Jail, Grooming Dogs = Profit!

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
I didn't say sexually harass the animals you nitwit! I'll explain the word in both of it's meanings so you understand... Grooming Kids = Jail, Grooming Dogs = Profit!
Oh ik, but i was judt saying.

weedville

done fucked up
Reaction score
Why are you so stuck on labels for when people were born? You were obviously taught all the trigger bullshit in school and have spewed it on here. Remember from your teachings little sheep, labels are racist.

Next concern is why do you want little kids on this site so bad? You're almost 18. You setting yourself up for prison again because you want to chat up some thirteen year olds? You get weirder and weirder, bud.
He's literally becoming dropdatwat 2.0
Give him five years and he's going to send people death threats for liking media he doesn't

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Is it like... Anti-Pedophile Pride Day or something?

Are we supposed to make affirming posts about how much we find the idea of raping children disgusting to the point of unimaginable murderous rage?

Wait... what exactly is the opposite of a pedophile?

Oh... people.

People are people because we need each other.

Evil is evil because it doesn't need anything but itself, which is how it's able to hurt and lie about it.

People are important.

Pedophiles are not.

Why would you ever want to be unimportant?

At what point did you decide it was a good idea to start destroying creation for the sake of selfish satiation?

• Edgelord
Reactions: Fat

weedville

done fucked up
Reaction score
this is like saying cwc is becoming elon musk 2.0
That has nothing to do with what I'm saying
Also that's implying that your a highly rich, successful, and influential person, which your not
I'll leave it at that since I have better things to do with my time then argue with interweb potheads

Top Bottom