Worst game you've ever played?

weezus christ

down to fuck
Reaction score
i love shitty games. a lot of my fav games are forgotten shitty games. beatdown fists of vengeance is a personal favorite.

a lot of AAA games dont grab me and i dont find myself enjoying them at all.

the newer god of war games suck massive cock because unskippable cut scenes for hours and they constantly wrestle control away from the player and force you to do quicktime events.

i bought both of them and yeah, theyre barely even games. sony exclusives are all just stripped down ubisoft gameplay with unskippable cut scenes.

i fucking hate them.

but as far as worst game...thats an endless sewer of choices. i just hate shitty AAA games with cut scenes and shitty characters.

2MB

Ediot
Reaction score
i love shitty games
Ah, and here I thought I was the only one.

I'm the kind of person that enjoys shit like Bubsy 1+2 and Action52 for the Genesis. If you're bored enough, you can find a certain charm to them (in A52's case, its WAY better than the NES version by a long mile, but that's not saying much though).

Although I draw the line at bad controlls and stale gameplay. Last game I played that I immediately went "NOPE!" was Hooters Road Trip. I expected it to be a cheap sleazy game that I could get SOME sort of enjoyment out of it, but those goddam driving controls are fucking god awful. Turning takes a fucking eternity, and even then you're slipping and sliding all over the place.

Also you'd think with a name like HOOTERS they would use models with big tits, but nope.... B cups, C the most. :unimpressed:

weezus christ

down to fuck
Reaction score
Ah, and here I thought I was the only one.

I'm the kind of person that enjoys shit like Bubsy 1+2 and Action52 for the Genesis. If you're bored enough, you can find a certain charm to them (in A52's case, its WAY better than the NES version by a long mile, but that's not saying much though).

Although I draw the line at bad controlls and stale gameplay. Last game I played that I immediately went "NOPE!" was Hooters Road Trip. I expected it to be a cheap sleazy game that I could get SOME sort of enjoyment out of it, but those goddam driving controls are fucking god awful. Turning takes a fucking eternity, and even then you're slipping and sliding all over the place.

Also you'd think with a name like HOOTERS they would use models with big tits, but nope.... B cups, C the most. :unimpressed:
most hooters girls dont have insanely huge tits. also they wear pushup bras... but yeah they really rian johnsoned those expectations anyway haha

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Garfield Gets Real for the Nintendo DS. Complete shovelware with absolutely 0 redeeming features, nonfunctional controls, loose plot, and general low quality presentation. I’m pretty sure I’ve played worse but this one sticks out in my mind because young me got stuck on this one playground level that kicked me in the balls so hard.

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
Garfield Gets Real for the Nintendo DS. Complete shovelware with absolutely 0 redeeming features, nonfunctional controls, loose plot, and general low quality presentation. I’m pretty sure I’ve played worse but this one sticks out in my mind because young me got stuck on this one playground level that kicked me in the balls so hard.
never played the game but i remember seeing the film on cartoon network and hating it so much i stopped watching like halfway through

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
i love shitty games. a lot of my fav games are forgotten shitty games. beatdown fists of vengeance is a personal favorite.

a lot of AAA games dont grab me and i dont find myself enjoying them at all.

the newer god of war games suck massive cock because unskippable cut scenes for hours and they constantly wrestle control away from the player and force you to do quicktime events.

i bought both of them and yeah, theyre barely even games. sony exclusives are all just stripped down ubisoft gameplay with unskippable cut scenes.

i fucking hate them.

but as far as worst game...thats an endless sewer of choices. i just hate shitty AAA games with cut scenes and shitty characters.
Thanks for the heads up I'll be sure not to get it

weezus christ

down to fuck
Reaction score
Only Gof of war game I played briefly was god of war 3 in 2010 which was actually pretty fun with intense gore and detail
yeah the new ones are like if they squeezed all the testosterone out of the old games and injected it with soybeard. its fucking gay as fuck. i hate it.

this is really goodfor old GoW style games which are pretty much devil may cry games. lol

i need to finish it, i got to platform jumping bullshit which i HATE an stopped playing.

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
yeah the new ones are like if they squeezed all the testosterone out of the old games and injected it with soybeard. its fucking gay as fuck. i hate it.

this is really goodfor old GoW style games which are pretty much devil may cry games. lol

i need to finish it, i got to platform jumping bullshit which i HATE an stopped playing.

Never played DMC, which is the best one

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
to answer the op it was probably sonic 06. i followed the carnage from the moment the game came out but i just HAD to see it for myself

weezus christ

down to fuck
Reaction score
You recommend anything good for ps4?
most of the exclusives are boring as shit agonizingly dull walking simulators they pretend are games.

bloodborne is one of the greatest of all time though and the DLC is amazing

thats so good its almost a religion.that was the only reason i bought a ps4.

i lost my remote control and cant change my tv video to the ps4 so i dont remember what else there was

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
to answer the op it was probably sonic 06. i followed the carnage from the moment the game came out but i just HAD to see it for myself
I remember renting that game in late 2015 and wanting to play it since it seemed like it would be fun to know how terrible it was

Turns out the game was actually pretty fun it just had alot of glitches and loading screens

dropdatwat

Leonardo dank Vinci
Reaction score
I remember renting that game in late 2015 and wanting to play it since it seemed like it would be fun to know how terrible it was

Turns out the game was actually pretty fun it just had alot of glitches and loading screens
i gave up at the silver 8-ball part. i did one attempt and noped out for good

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score

Why would you rent that game nine years after the release?
It was such shite that it went directly from the new release shelves to the bargain bins with a 90% markdown in a matter of months.

• I Agree
Reactions: 2MB

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
Why would you rent that game nine years after the release?
It was such shite that it went directly from the new release shelves to the bargain bins with a 90% markdown in a matter of months.
I never knew about it due to not being a fan of the series but after seeing it, it seemed interesting to at least try

And even long after it came out it was still somewhat expensive being over 20$

Paul Rudd

Hollywood Jew
Reaction score
I can’t think of a game I’ve actually played that I’ve considered truly terrible. If it’s bad I will probably just not play it at all, and if I AM playing it it’s because the mechanics/aesthetics are neat enough I just ignore the parts I don’t like.

Probably Homefront: The Revolution. Even beyond it’s really retarded plot that makes zero sense (Red Dawn with a North Korean superstate suddenly defeating every world power at once) and it’s equally retarded “do the same five things until you can do one stronghold mission” loop is just boring. I came for the nostalgia of the first one since I liked it ten years ago as a generic first person shooter, and I left bc it had none of the charm of the first. No memorable but kinda bland characters, no interesting set piece moments stolen from Modern Warfare...

It’s like if a shitty forgettable but still entertaining action movie got remade with newer tech and zero soul.

Top Bottom