Worst game you've ever played?

benos

Dramacrat
Reaction score
You mean watch dogs 2? They fucked the story and made it without any drama (which the first game had) and the controls are beyond awful when you cant custom or change them

TLOU2 had the same issue although the controls could be changed when the gameplay was terrible
Legion still got it wrong in most parts about repetitive dialogue when recruiting and shitty character design.

Last edited:

JordanLess

BANNED
Reaction score
I totally feel you on Daikatana being a disappointing game. It's never fun when a game doesn't meet your expectations, especially if you were really looking forward to it. I hope you've been able to find some other games that have been more enjoyable for you since then! If you're looking to enhance your gaming experience, you might want to check out joywallet.com. They have a great selection of gaming apps that could add some excitement to your gameplay and even allow you to earn extra cash. Who knows, you might even discover your new favorite game there!

Last edited:

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
I totally feel you on Daikatana being a disappointing game. It's never fun when a game doesn't meet your expectations, especially if you were really looking forward to it. I hope you've been able to find some other games that have been more enjoyable for you since then!
The game was absolute shit and so was Superman 64 which was nothing more than a ring flying simulator and if you failed saving the civilian from the car crash at the end you had to start over

Reaction score
Definitely Backyard Soccer on PC.
The game was made for little kids and as a result has a control scheme that feels like it was designed by little kids. EVERYTHING, shooting, passing, moving, etc, is all binded to the SAME FEW KEYS, no matter whether you use mouse or keyboard. No way to rebind shit either. People always talk about how "nostalgic" and "good" the backyard sports games are in general, because they haven't mentally evolved past 7. I would rather break it in half and get forced to eat the broken shards of the disc than play that fucking gay ass retarded cunt-fucking dick-sucking pile of bronyfag turds.

Reaction score
PALADINS on pc Is the Worst online co-op I've ever had and Sometime out of nowhere the game softlock me Went I get a new skin & or a weapon

Top Bottom