.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
All the EDF2 badges should be back. Maybe I missed one but I'm pretty sure I didn't. The badge list still needs to be sorted so they appear in the same order they did on EDF2. I haven't checked the emojis yet but kaizen has them all ripped and I believe uploaded they just need to be named with their respective triggers.

Lots more work yet to be done and I've almost entirely neglected the wiki for an entire week. Instead of some of the editors editing, they've decided to jack off in discord with each other.

Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
Reaction score
Can you pretty please give me the “nazi” “Christian” and “americunt” badges. If you do this, I’ll post my favorite hentai

Witty

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Looking through the medal list I'm reminded how many of them were one-offs that one user paid $5 each for. Minty, Shinmera, Nox Nocitis, and a few others were decked out with more self-awarded medals than an African dictator.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Looking through the medal list I'm reminded how many of them were one-offs that one user paid $5 each for. Minty, Shinmera, Nox Nocitis, and a few others were decked out with more self-awarded medals than an African dictator.
Ok, the going price for medals is now $5 lol. Ill also accept nudes.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
How did I miss this thread? It's awesome! Big thanks goes to @TabbyGarf and @.wil for all of their work in grabbing & organizing the badges.

I'm interested in acquiring just a few of them:

Number 1
Supermodel
GOTIS
Macfag
Cheery
Science!
Trumptard
Judging you
+10 Friendship
Spunky Girl
Soccer
Mind Control Enthusiast
Always Right

Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
Reaction score
I would like the “misogynist” “weeaboo” and “autism awareness” badges my good sir

Top Bottom