lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
gimme metalhead and i'll be set.

go to your profile and click on the little megaphone. If it's ghosted it's not going to display.

That will be $50. Thank you for calling EDF tech support.
tim, youre not apu enough to be tech support.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
@TabbyGarf
So, sorry if I'm pestering you, but I got some questions...
1. Is the "Illuminati" badge supposed to be like a "conspiratard" badge, or is that different?
2. Could you make something for American Football?

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
@TabbyGarf
So, sorry if I'm pestering you, but I got some questions...
1. Is the "Illuminati" badge supposed to be like a "conspiratard" badge, or is that different?
2. Could you make something for American Football?
  1. Shut the fuck up
  2. No
  3. You'll get whatever you're given you cumguzzling faggot

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Why the fuck would anyone want a badge/medal for Merican Tard ArmEgg?

The sport got boring and gay because it started to overhype all the charities it sponsored because in the off season most of the players were getting arrested for : beating their wives/girlfriends or both, DUI, DUI and Drug usage, drug dealing, straight up murder and extortion, and a shitton of stuff too long to list AND needed to spin the league in a positive light. *** Dwayne PoBoy McMeggabucks did drive his 1.3M Lambo through a daycare center while high on crack, and heroin while running from the cops who were trying to arrest him for beating his wife, girlfriend and some random who was in the wrong place at the wrong time, but at least he supports United Way.

The sport got really fucking gay, stupid and boring because it got woke.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Why the fuck would anyone want a badge/medal for Merican Tard ArmEgg?

The sport got boring and gay because it started to overhype all the charities it sponsored because in the off season most of the players were getting arrested for : beating their wives/girlfriends or both, DUI, DUI and Drug usage, drug dealing, straight up murder and extortion, and a shitton of stuff too long to list AND needed to spin the league in a positive light. *** Dwayne PoBoy McMeggabucks did drive his 1.3M Lambo through a daycare center while high on crack, and heroin while running from the cops who were trying to arrest him for beating his wife, girlfriend and some random who was in the wrong place at the wrong time, but at least he supports United Way.

The sport got really fucking gay, stupid and boring because it got woke.
He lives in Nebraska and is a corn-fed football-watching retard.

ALSO
found an archive of all the badges up to 2019. https://archive.vn/9FW00

I'm gonna fucking cum

Top Bottom