.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
I've limited user badges (the shit under my name like Bureaucrat) to just the highest one someone has earned, those need to probably be reworked.

Currently you can only display 4 badges at a time underneath your name in threads, this will certainly change in the near future now that me and umk fixed the spacing in the medal display section in posts. If you use an odd theme (anything other than EDF2) and shit is displaying weird, let me know.

I'm painstakingly saving all the images and copying the flavortext in to a .txt so that once the restoration is complete I'll post a .zip with everything for posterity.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
i will wear it with pride, chief
hell yeah

as said before, this version of the medal plugins you have to activate it in your badge page by clicking the gay microphone.
I'm going to look into finding a fix so that people with medals are automatically displayed. Admins also can't enable badges for you currently.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
I found an archive with all the badges and chat emotes up to 2017. Expect a major return of stuff once I undertake this daunting task and hand everything over to @zogg to upload to the host.

@A Fucking Box you're a real fucking gangster ED nigga
Make it rain NIGGA
found an archive of all the badges up to 2019. https://archive.vn/9FW00

I'm gonna fucking cum
Holy fuck
remember when I said
Waiting until you add the rest of the 10,000 badges from EDF2
Looks like my man's gonna do it and go above and beyond
U r a real human ben

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Also, I have been told by @Killerratte that the EDF2 Survivor Badge sucks and that I should have spent more than 10 seconds in photoshop to make a better placeholder...

So that means you cocksuckers should make one.
Make it 200 x 200 px and as a png and post your shoops ITT

Knights of the old republic_1_.png

Killerratte

Ediot
Reaction score
I thought about it - and a rough / impure gem in a purple EDF circle with a fading logo would be nice. So here's my little thingy.

EDF2 Survivor Symbol.png

I just now remember that I also created the artfag logo back then too, but I can't seem to find the original workfile on my computer at the moment, no I found it, but the file is just 40x40, no higher resolution available.

Last edited:

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
I thought about it - and a rough / impure gem in a purple EDF circle with a fading logo would be nice. So here's my little thingy.

View attachment 7993

I just now remember that I also created the artfag logo back then too, but I can't seem to find the original workfile on my computer at the moment, no I found it, but the file is just 40x40, no higher resolution available.
Saving this, I will have Kaizen upload it to the host when I get the rest of these badges saved and cataloged

Hater

The owner of the store
Reaction score
You're asking a lot from me when I thought we were friends but it turns out I was just friends with a guy impersonating you while the forums and wiki were gone :(
Thats right Im the only one here cool enough to have an imposter which proves why Im the only one that deserves the Hunter badge 😎

Witty

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I was given two badges yesterday but they're not showing up beneath my title. Testing...

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
I was given two badges yesterday but they're not showing up beneath my title. Testing...
you have to go to your badge page in your profile, click the megaphone icon on the ones that you want to display. Unfortunately, that's how things have to be done with this plugin according to umekmesik,.

Thats right Im the only one here cool enough to have an imposter which proves why Im the only one that deserves the Hunter badge 😎
Janus had an imposter too. Give me some time, I have to configure every badge by hand and there's like 300 of them.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score

View attachment 7993

Tbh, that looks pretty fucking cool.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Top Bottom